Boy Racer
Recently completed, the new generation TECHART Magnum

A few pictures.........

thanks for looking :thumbup:

5743805865_9ac382c39c.jpg

5744354418_80bb4a7418.jpg

5743805333_d2a43ccc1a.jpg

Body kit looks fab :tu

Those wheels are very dated now though IMO.....need some fresh designs...

I would like to see it without the front headlight cover / what ever they are called. I think the back looks way better than stock

If you have to ask :alright:

The only bits I like are the rear lights.

Lights are standard Chris !, or is that what you were referring to ?..:duh:

If you look closely (and consider what the standard lamp looks like), we added a lower reflector section to the lamp unit, which gives it more depth than the OE item.

Lots of subtle details on the car, that can only be appreciated when a standard car is parked next to it

I like that (apart from the wheels) is it just a aesthetic upgrade or has the engine been fiddled with as well ?

this car has a sports exhaust, but engine is standard

we have modified a number of these new generation Cayenne turbos in excess of 600bhp, they are incredible machines, especially when equipped with PCCB and PTV and PDCC

To achieve the power, we use our eXpedio intelligent interface module, HD primary cats with secondary cat delete and modified turbochargers. They sound like a NASCAR on full chat, with the exhaust mods :)

Nice if you like that sort of thing. Needs black wheels IMHO. One I see a lot round town.

I think the back looks great.... love it.

Front doesn't work for me though and I agree I'd personlly opt for different wheels as they look a little dated now.

Back