Spa Francorchamps 2009

Stephen

Boy Racer
Spa Francorchamps 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of an exploratory thread so any thoughts and feedback appreciated.

There are some good Spa double header options this year, the ones I'm looking at this package for are the Bookatrack events;

21st & 22nd March
27th & 28th July

The plan would be to offer a package that would comprise of a room in a shared luxury house, track fees and track car hire with a ratio of one car between two drivers. We'd do this based on a group of 6-8 drivers.

Technical support, video capture, data capture, garage use, fuel etc would all be included.

Provisionally the cars used would be;

Lotus Exige S, Lotus 2-Eleven, Palmer Jaguar JP1-TS and probably a Caterham or Westfield

Clearly this would be aimed at a group but I'd be happy to co-ordinate bookings from 1 or 2 individuals and build a group. Indicative costs excluding travel to the circuit will be £1900 per head subject to final details \ accommodation etc.

For a nominal extra fee we would allow you're own cars on track as well but with a ratio of one car between two we would ensure plenty of track time in track-club cars. Anyone who has hired any of our cars or driven on a track-club taster event will know that quality driving time isn't an issue.

I'd like to gauge interest in this and seek any feedback, either post here or if you would like to register interest drop me a note to info@track-club.com

I'm happy to put similar packages together for any other Spa events (or any other events full stop for that matter!).

track-club UK Ltd

m: +44 (0) 7968 605 466
t: +44 (0) 1480 477 000

e: stephen.docherty@track-club.com
w: www.track-club.com

track day car hire - arrive drive racing - track day product sales - corporate driving events

Dealers for: Chasecam - Race Technology - Tyresure - Sabelt - Pagid - Mintex - Toyo

Back