SOLD - Autostore Sales - 2005 Porsche Carrera GT

Id like another one
Silver and ascot , low miles for events and stuff . Keep the black dragon for the storm .

Changing some bits around this year

Id like another one
Silver and ascot , low miles for events and stuff . Keep the black dragon for the storm .

Didn’t tom heartly have a very low milage car of that description. Think US though but probably so low milage doe not matter

Id like another one

like wise I am seriously considering a second cgt, black with any colour interior and mileage of less than 20k. having two means I can split the mileage and have even more miles of fun. got two sets of spare brakes and 2 sets of spare wheels in my garage, got quite a stack of spares for the cgt now :)

like wise I am seriously considering a second cgt, black with any colour interior and mileage of less than 20k. having two means I can split the mileage and have even more miles of fun. got two sets of spare brakes and 2 sets of spare wheels in my garage, got quite a stack of spares for the cgt now :)

Hahaha

I'm like that I've got a few sets of luggage
Wheels
Etc :haha:

Hahaha

I'm like that I've got a few sets of luggage
Wheels
Etc :haha:

Same ref the spares....but for 996s :D

After crashing one almost two years ago at the ring, I realised I had most parts for a rebuild! Though ended up taking the payout instead

Yes. I wont lie its a bit complicated but we make it work (As long as Mike brings in a regular supply of biscuits).

Marque1 advertise and broker the really high end stuff publicly IE Pistonheads (although we still have it on our website and the forums we sponsor)
We advertise the sub £150k stuff (unless its specifically our storage customer etc like the 675LT)

Back