SOLD - Autostore Sales - 2005 Porsche Carrera GT

jk83

Boy Racer
Be one of the first to see whats coming into the showroom... follow us on twitter.

2005 Porsche Carrera GT
£724,995
4300 miles

We are very happy to be able to offer this low mileage, black on black Carrera GT.

This particular car is finished in Solid Black with a black leather interior. It has the following options / features:

Carbon Steering wheel
Carbon gear knob
Overmats
6 piece fitted luggage kit
Satellite navigation
Tracker

It is finished in the desirable colour combination of black with black and has covered only 6,980 km / 4,300 miles with a full Porsche service history. The important major service and clutch replacement was carried out just 150 miles ago and the service history is as follows:

21/06/2005 - 30 km - Porsche Zuffenhausen PDI
14/01/2008 - 3,238 km - Porsche Centre Padova
02/03/2010 - 5,519 km - Porsche Centre Padova
21/09/2011 - 5,825 km - Porsche Centre Padova
08/05/2013 - 6,237 km - Porsche Centre Padova
30/01/2015 - 6,700 km - Porsche Centre Padova
07/08/2017 - 6,867 km - Porsche Centre Padova

The car has just undergone a 5 day full detail with Nathan of Cambridge Autogleam and is presented in fantastic condition.

Please contact us for more information or to enquire about our finance or transportation options.

http://www.autostoresales.co.uk/porschecarreragt

Storage | Covered Transport | Servicing | Sales | Restoration | PPF application | Detailing | CAV GT​

Last edited:
US chassis number?

Yes. This car was originally destined for the USA but was reallocated to Germany before it even left the factory and built in EU spec. Its first owner collected it from the factory and drove it home. Then sold to an Italian Gentleman where the car lived most of its life to date. Our UK customer is the 3rd owner and the car is now UK registered.

Let me know if you ever consider selling the luggage set.

Thanks. Feel free to PM an offer and I can pass it to the owner, although I imagine he would rather sell it with the car as its a nice added feature

Must be cheaper to buy a man servent and car and send your luggage in advance than buy that from Pgb

I was told you can still buy these through pgb ?

Go on... how much are these from Porsche then

Been offered that car when it was for sale in Italy (last october)...very good car, was put off by the chassis number would have been perfect otherwise!

Been offered that car when it was for sale in Italy (last october)...very good car, was put off by the chassis number would have been perfect otherwise!

I can understand the issue if it had been to the US and then been converted perhaps but as you say, otherwise its perfect so hopefully someone will see past the chassis digits at what is essentially a excellent history and condition EU car.

Why is this one so much more than the one at Romans which i think is a UK car?

A very good question.

The owner felt that with 35% less miles than the Romans car and arguably in a more desirable colour combination (which is the original build colour) the higher asking price was justified. Offers are of course welcome and we already have 2 at over the £650k mark which the owner is aware of but not considering at the moment.

Back