Snail mail is getting worse

Chris

Odin, Father of the North
Have you noticed that mail sent from larger companies / banks / HMRC are now taking over a week to arrive...whilst information only letters are no problem, letters asking you to take action by a certain date etc are completely useless, as the date might have already passed...:wall

yep lots of comms are crossing in the post, tried to add g/f to my amex account recently and ended up speaking to them instead

other things like train tickets are turning up next day, go figure...

perhaps it is 'cos of the census clogging up the system

I've ordered loads of stuff recently that hasn't arrived or they reckon a delivery was attempted and no one in but they never left a card. Royal mail are a pile of shite when it comes to customer service, my local pick up point never answer the phone etc either. They deserve to go bust..

Get real chaps - Postmen are too busy stealing money from birthday cards to give a flying fig about other stuff.

We've had a new postman/women every week for about the last year... Today our post came at 5:40pm !

Get real chaps - Postmen are too busy stealing money from birthday cards to give a flying fig about other stuff.

Funny you mention that, my fiancée sent a b day card to her brother last week arrived but ripped open and £40 took out. Bastards..

Been bad for years, my invoices take ages, if delivered at all, cheques arriving that obviously have been posted a week earlier, happens too often to be untrue, the post never arrives before midday.

I've switched to invoicing by email and electronic payment purely for the reason the post is unreliable, they don't deserve the business.

our post arrives between 2pm and 3pm!!!...the last post outof here is 4:20pm, so I have around 1.5 hours to deal with anything that arises!

It's shit! just another example of how we're going to the dogs!

our post arrives between 2pm and 3pm!!!...the last post outof here is 4:20pm, so I have around 1.5 hours to deal with anything that arises!

It's shit! just another example of how we're going to the dogs!
We collect ours direct from the sorting office. It's the only way we can guarantee we get it in the morning. Maybe you could do the same?

We collect ours direct from the sorting office. It's the only way we can guarantee we get it in the morning. Maybe you could do the same?

We could indeed (and do when we must) but FFS the sorting office is only 3 miles away....why isn't thery get it to us at a reasonable time? I reckon posty has a fecking lie-in until noon each day before he even thinks about starting work!

Back