Simtis update

To give you give some comparision on the Porsche prices we can supply the following:

Performance Friction Porsche 997 GT3 Front Disc at £267.75 + VAT

Performance Friction Porsche 997 GT3 Front Pads at £206.17 + VAT which represent great value against the Pagid RS29 and many consider them to perform better for longer. We can supply the RS29s if you require.

We will always consider price matching so do get in touch :tu

To give you give some comparision on the Porsche prices we can supply the following:

Performance Friction Porsche 997 GT3 Front Pads at £206.17 + VAT which represent great value against the Pagid RS29 and many consider them to perform better for longer. We can supply the RS29s if you require.

Give me a price for RS29's please. F+R

Damon I need to replace my PF discs soon - got pads already but need rotors - I want discs with cresent dimples this time - apparantley they grove less than the drilled ones

PM me a price please ? Guess I need bolts as well to fit to the bells ?

Damon I need to replace my PF discs soon - got pads already but need rotors - I want discs with cresent dimples this time - apparantley they grove less than the drilled ones

PM me a price please ? Guess I need bolts as well to fit to the bells ?

Hi Clive

Fronts only, disc, not bells, and bolts...yes :)

I've just had new pf disks on the front, no holes or dimples, just groves.

They only fit on red RS's, PF recon that the blue ones don't go fast enough to need them :D

They only fit on red RS's, PF recon that the blue ones don't go fast enough to need them :D

I don't want ones like yours Ken - surely they are stuck on :finger ;) :rofl:

Damon,

Please PM me prices on Performance Friction 97 pads (front) and Performance Friction discs (fronts, running stock now, so guess I need "the whole package"?)

The real reason is that the red cars are on the brakes too much :alright:

Back