Simtis update

Simtis

Hi all, just thought I'd give you an update on Simtis Motorsport Solutions.

I've taken time to sort out the setback we had and consider the way forward for the business.

I've decided to reduce the focus of Simtis and concentrate primarily on the Lotus market for the time being.

I currently have several new performance solutions in development and will be bringing them to market as soon as I am happy with the products.

In the coming weeks I will keep you up-to-date with the Lotus developments and will also be able to relaunch the remapping service for many of the higher-end marques.

In addition through our motorsports work we have developed an excellent network of suppliers of motorsport parts, engines and support services. So if you have any motorsport needs please enquire as we may be able to help.

As a consequence of the product developments we have underway I am able to offer an immediate set of products.

In recognition of PureGT's support to the Simtis business we can provide the entire range of Performance Friction products at extremely competitive prices. We are confident we can supply at better value so please get in touch if you have any requirements.

To give you give some comparision on the Porsche prices we can supply the following:

Performance Friction Porsche 997 GT3 Front Disc at £267.75 + VAT

Performance Friction Porsche 997 GT3 Front Pads at £206.17 + VAT which represent great value against the Pagid RS29 and many consider them to perform better for longer. We can supply the RS29s if you require.

We will always consider price matching so do get in touch

In the meantime, thanks again for all your support and do get in touch if you have any performance needs.

Best regards

Damon Curtis
Simtis Motorsport Solutions

info@simtis.com
http://simtis.com

Last edited:
Well done Damon, best of luck.

Let us know if we can do anything to help mate. :tu

Damon - good to see things heading back on course

Good luck

Do you think you will have a RRS V8 map availble anytime soon ?

Great to hear Damon, and best of luck!!

I'll give you a shout soon about some PFC01's for the CSL.

:thumbup:

Glad you are up and runing again Damon.

I am still looking for a new job when you are looking for staff also. ;)

Daf

Back