RS6 730 BHP ABT Tuning

Mark.. I'll be in touch if you can offer the ABT kit? I have a full ABT down in MCO for my daily; and have just bought a boggo rs6 for LDN but want the upgrades if you can install?

We work directly for the UK importer, so we can sort that for you no problem :tu
It's a great improvement in power whilst changing a reasonable level of components. It maintains the original cats and doesn't involve any engine internals. So no issues with mot and straight forward to put back to standard...

We work directly for the UK importer, so we can sort that for you no problem :tu
It's a great improvement in power whilst changing a reasonable level of components. It maintains the original cats and doesn't involve any engine internals. So no issues with mot and straight forward to put back to standard...

Ready to be transformed :tu

duncan RS6 rear.jpg

I love my M6 and I love my FFRR, and would love one of these but between them they do all I want for now.

Are these the guys that are just across the road from you Mark ?

Don't they even do their own fitting then ?

i love these, that pale flat grey looks really good. thank god i have no use for one!
Nardo Grey?

:asskisser:

RS6-Nardo-1.jpg

RS6-Nardo-3.jpg

They are the ABT uk importer. We just get the bits from them...

I had a quote from them for the ABT tune a while ago (I didn't know you also did it). It was a bit steep compared to other options out there but please PM me a price if its likely to be better than theirs! I have the Akra exhaust already. I was going to do the ABT wheels, suspension, exhaust and map but ended up doing lowering and wheels elsewhere and sourced a exhaust elsewhere as their quote put me off! Thanks

Any prices ? Are there stages of ABT tuning ?

Wow this car is ballistic!!!

Please let me know what model and year you have and I will sort out prices for what ever you need? I can also give you options from other brands like Revo etc if you want?

Their prices can be quite a bit dearer, but their stuff is very well put together. A lot of the engine tuning packages are piggy back ECU's with some very clever features. For example they only allow full power when the car is properly warmed up, the piggy back ecu and harness can be removed for resale leaving the original car untouched. They also come with their own warranty.
I will always do what I can on price too :tu

Back