RS6 730 BHP ABT Tuning

Backdraft

Boy Racer
We've had some fun installing the hardware on 2 RS6's for a friends at ABT this week. These cars are seriously tuneable and very well put together. The full ABT 730 BHP tuning kit was installed and ceramic brakes all round to help it stop.
Its a big car, but boy does it fly :tu

IMG_0768.jpg

They are severely tempting

Whats the ceramic kit work out at on these, I see most are specced with Steel

What does the power conversion comprise of, Mark?
Remap, pipe, filters?

We've had some fun installing the hardware on 2 RS6's for a friends at ABT this week. These cars are seriously tuneable and very well put together. The full ABT 730 BHP tuning kit was installed and ceramic brakes all round to help it stop.
Its a big car, but boy does it fly :tu

View attachment 70851

I've been looking into this for mine. Didn't know you could get the ABT kit outside their dealer network or are you joining it? As far as I could see it was quite expensive compared with APR / MRC etc but they include some sort of insurance warranty. PM me details please.
The APR kit you can change the map either via the cruise control stalk or by a App on phone / iPad including outing it back to stock or valet mode. Quite cool.

Someone else does a 750 package for about 5-10k I think litchfield, it was in Evo mag. Comes with a miltek exhaust or you can fit an akrapovic. I plan to get one of these and add the extra bhp but just wait on buying some more garages which takes forever from the council!

Someone else does a 750 package for about 5-10k I think litchfield, it was in Evo mag. Comes with a miltek exhaust or you can fit an akrapovic. I plan to get one of these and add the extra bhp but just wait on buying some more garages which takes forever from the council!

Most of the tuning companies can get 700+ with just a map on these. The standard car seems to make much more than claimed as well.
Litchfields is £700 for stage 1. APR / MRC about 1200. Bargain for the gain really.

Most of the tuning companies can get 700+ with just a map on these. The standard car seems to make much more than claimed as well.
Litchfields is £700 for stage 1. APR / MRC about 1200. Bargain for the gain really.

MRC seem to be the way to go from what I read ?

i actually want one of these! Need a family car :D

They are severely tempting

Whats the ceramic kit work out at on these, I see most are specced with Steel

Ceramics work out about £12k from memory.

What does the power conversion comprise of, Mark?
Remap, pipe, filters?

There are a few options on these we deal with. Most set ups include exhaust, software and fuel pumps. There are some nice filter kits too. Really not much for the hype in power. ABT kit is around £20k!

The Forest Fresh equipped RS6 are running 900+hp

I've been looking into this for mine. Didn't know you could get the ABT kit outside their dealer network or are you joining it? As far as I could see it was quite expensive compared with APR / MRC etc but they include some sort of insurance warranty. PM me details please.
The APR kit you can change the map either via the cruise control stalk or by a App on phone / iPad including outing it back to stock or valet mode. Quite cool.

Out of the ones you've mentioned we wouldn't touch. Revo have a great dealer back up for software, Milltek or Akraprovic for the exhaust and Lobo high pressure fuel pumps. We have access to all the ABT stuff too and it is very nicely made. Just depends on your budget :tu

Mark, I've a 630bhp 4wd Mk2 Golf in my driveway right now I would love to put up against one of these.

Just over 1100kg! Built in a domestic garage and quicker than anything I've ever been in (lots).

Best bit is .... It has a tow bar for transporting the race car!

Mark.. I'll be in touch if you can offer the ABT kit? I have a full ABT down in MCO for my daily; and have just bought a boggo rs6 for LDN but want the upgrades if you can install?

Back