Red Bull drink lifts stroke risk: Australian study

:wall The media can make a food scare story out of anything it seems :wall

"The study does not show effects which would go beyond that of drinking a cup of coffee. Therefore, the reported results were to be expected and lie within the normal physiological range," Rychter told Reuters.

Sometimes I think the only way the UK media would be happy with what we eat would be if we all stopped eating (they would then run stories about eating disorders instead !!)

Seems to remember then saying that eating crisp can increase cancer chances :dontknow:

I don't buy any crap like this.

In all fairness, a night on vodka and redbull gives me shocking palpitations the next day.

Certainly not good for you - doesn't take a doctor to tell you that - It contains about 25kg of sugar for starters :finger

Fact is, like just about anything else you want to eat, in moderation, it's unlikely to kill you

Trouble with red bull / vodka is the qty you drink in such a short period of time

Just get 75mg Asprin and take it every day to avoid stroke potential.

Bet Isaac Hayes didnt.

Everyone over 40 should take it. And a symvastatin to reduce cholesterol too.

after no boozing since monza, i caught up in one night last night.. totally spannered .. feel really shitty today.

Just get 75mg Asprin and take it every day to avoid stroke potential.

Bet Isaac Hayes didnt.

Everyone over 40 should take it. And a symvastatin to reduce cholesterol too.

Simvastatin is the dog's doo-dah's! My cholesterol is 4.1 and you've got to see the crap I eat :rofl:

Make mine a double !
:D

Come to Liquid Envy in Redhill tonight!! Im working, hopefully on bar what with it being saturday. Drinks are £1 each before midnight. So double vodka and redbull costs £2 (50p for each shot of vodka and £1 for the redbull). Get totally plastered in no time and not spend much doing so!!

after no boozing since monza, i caught up in one night last night.. totally spannered .. feel really shitty today.
I'm suprised you're alive after that effort tbh... :finger
And my face is nice and bruised after you decided to punch my head in... :haha:

Back