Rays Wheels official Dealers

Isn't the TE37 a Volk wheel? Seem to recall chat on rennlist of these constantly throwing wheel weights. It was on the 6GT3/GT2 forum if anyone wants to dig it up.

I've run TE37's for the past three years now and never had a problem on wheel weights I have to say. The RE30's are a lighter wheel (<.05kg) but we went for the extra strength of the TE37's. With a bit of luck my E92 will run the same rims assuming I can get the offsets we want.

pretty good saving I would say in the right place and obivously a stronger forged wheel weight distribution across the whole wheel is key too I bet there was hardly any balancing weights that had to be added?

Wopps trainers got to be some Ken Block DC shoes then lol

More Fred Flintstone BC by the sound of it

Different offset for the GTR, but we will certainly be fitting them to ours as an when we get it.

Amount of wheel weights depends a lot on the tyres, slicks for example tend to need a lot less but road tyres can be pretty variable.

Different offset for the GTR, but we will certainly be fitting them to ours as an when we get it.

Amount of wheel weights depends a lot on the tyres, slicks for example tend to need a lot less but road tyres can be pretty variable.

Thinking about it the R35 V Spec has Rays on them!

Most top end Jap stuff comes with Rays, one of the reasons we went with them when no-one else in BMW land had done (was also bored of trying to deal with BBS importers). When you compare to decent BBS rims they are actually pretty cost effective (as must as £2500 for a set of wheels can be cost effective :))

Henry,

Fitment for the GTR's are 19 x 9.5 ET30(9.3kg) front and 19 x 11 ET25(9.7kg) rear come in either RE30,CE28N and TE37's standard colours are bronze and silver.hope this helps.

Back