Rays Wheels official Dealers

Ninemeister

Ninemeister are proud to announce we are now official dealers for Rays Wheels.The Strongest and one of the lightest wheel manufacturer today on the market today as proven at the highest levels time and time again by williams F1,BTCC and now carrera cup events across the world.
some examples of the Porsche wheels we have sold recently.Any enquiries for any vehicles please PM me.

Peter

Attachments

• GT3 TE37 BLACK.jpg
    GT3 TE37 BLACK.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 55
  • GT3 TE37 BRONZE.jpg
    GT3 TE37 BRONZE.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 39
  • P1050137.JPG
    P1050137.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 49
  • P1050283.JPG
    P1050283.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 39
  • P1050288.JPG
    P1050288.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Te37 black.jpg
    Te37 black.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 36
They are the best on the market value for money and quality is amazing.Porsche range is pretty new but I have known about Rays wheels for well over ten years + Think because there made and originate in Japan straight away there hard to sell to European marques.

The only downside to them, is that they look so
gank :(

P1020270.jpg

Quite like mine, but not fussed. total waiste of money feel no change from my trusty old CSL wheels. Wouldnt do it again.

Always wondered, what happens when I kerb them. Can you get them buffed?

Woppum,

Did you compare the weight differences between the standard CSL wheel and the Rays wheel at all?

Shimmy,

I would put these wheels up against any set of wheels for under £3k there is no better okay some of the styles are an acquired taste love or hate them but most quality aftermarket parts that come out of Japan are made for performance first looks are secondary.

Woppum,

Did you compare the weight differences between the standard CSL wheel and the Rays wheel at all?

about 2kgs difference at each corner - CSLs are pretty light but forged are obviously better

Wopps trainers weigh 5kg per foot so hed never tell the difference :D

pretty good saving I would say in the right place and obivously a stronger forged wheel weight distribution across the whole wheel is key too I bet there was hardly any balancing weights that had to be added?

Wopps trainers got to be some Ken Block DC shoes then lol

They are the best on the market value for money and quality is amazing.Porsche range is pretty new but I have known about Rays wheels for well over ten years + Think because there made and originate in Japan straight away there hard to sell to European marques.

can you explore this a bit please

how are they manufactured?tuev approved?

Rays do forged and cast wheels but the forged ones are the ones to go for purely due to the better construction that forging allows, much lighter and stronger. Pretty sure all of them are TUV approved, we go for the RE30's and TE37's for the M3's.

Thorney - Pretty much spot on there mate at present there is only TE37's available for Porsche the RE30's are going to be coming through in the new year.

Back