Raw Fishtastico!

Moz

Banned
I have just eaten my bodyweight in sushi with nomis!

We tend to frequent Yoshi Sushi in New Malden, Surrey - which is great (in fact todays fish was so fresh in melted in my mouth).

I fancy a new scene for our next jaunt though

Can anyone recommend any good sushi bars/restaurants within the Surrey/Bucks areas ?

Mosi said:
I have just eaten my bodyweight in sushi with nomis!

We tend to frequent Yoshi Sushi in New Malden, Surrey - which is great (in fact todays fish was so fresh in melted in my mouth).

I fancy a new scene for our next jaunt though

Can anyone recommend any good sushi bars/restaurants within the Surrey/Bucks areas ?

Plenty of Harry Ramsdens around:p

Mosi said:
Great stuff Chaps, REALLY useful feedback

*click click bang!* :out

Sorry mate, don't do sushi, although never tried it, i'm a bit sensitive to funny textures:(

Can't stand smoked Salmon, so that prob says it all really.....

I LOVE lobster Thermidor though, and will travel far and wide to get a good one:)

Don't know the area.. but a great great sushi train bar is K10 in copthorne avenue in london.. Also the sushi bar in the gt eastern is very good.

Had k10 today.. 25 plates between 3!! eeek!!

Manthey Man said:
Sorry mate, don't do sushi, although never tried it, i'm a bit sensitive to funny textures:(

Can't stand smoked Salmon, so that prob says it all really.....

I LOVE lobster Thermidor though, and will travel far and wide to get a good one:)

Good old Glenn, always the cultured one :p

And lobster with cheese sauce on!! for gods sake....how to ruin good food!!!

if it's in range... in my neck of the wood

Matsuba in Richmond is slight different, as it's a Korean run Japanese Sushi restuarant. food is very good....

Sundeep said:
if it's in range... in my neck of the wood

Matsuba in Richmond is slight different, as it's a Korean run Japanese Sushi restuarant. food is very good....

Yoshi Sushi is Korean run too, so probably the same tip.

Cheers Sundeep, we may well try there next - we'll let you know too, just in case you fancy joining us :)

Sundeep said:

Steve, this is the one I told you about... the one where the Japanese 'gentleman' kept going upstairs with the young girls :scared: ... funny thing that, especially as the upstairs was 'employees only'... :rolleyes:

Nice little geisha house perhaps?

nomis said:
Steve, this is the one I told you about... the one where the Japanese 'gentleman' kept going upstairs with the young girls :scared: ... funny thing that, especially as the upstairs was 'employees only'... :rolleyes:

Nice little geisha house perhaps?

LOL, we should go just for a laugh then :)

damian said:
Yuk! I hate fish, cooked or not! Now a blue steak is my idea of culinary bliss :)

:out

read Fast Food Nation... more fecal matter in a sink where beef (specifically mince) has been washed than a sample swab taken from a toilet in a clean home :scared:

nomis said:
:out

read Fast Food Nation... more fecal matter in a sink where beef (specifically mince) has been washed than a sample swab taken from a toilet in a clean home :scared:

Fast food, did I say hamburgers? :confused:

So what about the mercury levels in fish? Why are pregnant women told to avoid eating fish and shellfish more than twice a week?

Confused of Leamington.

Back