Random occurence (for the Irish lot this one)

hey dont you ever ever say u'll bring out the fist of fury, i'd say ur a tower of power man anyways, :yeah: :yeah: ur up there in the big smoke telling us about west side you trator you left the west side years ago, you left us all down here in the cold wet west no electircty no running water no cars only donkeys and you have the same of slaging us, well i'll tell you when i see you tog out for the under 12's next weekend in the county semi final the shins will be taken clean out from under you..............:bat: :bat: :bat: and dont think for 1 minute that i wont send young darcy out after you.

lmao....who is darcy??????????

Brave talk from the big chief....Do you fight as well as you step dance????

dont start this game who's darcy you know rite well who darcy is. and as for my set dancing skills i'll have you know i was trained in salthill and offen stepd out in the hanger and o'sulivans in gort of a sunday night but that was before your time so u wouldnt understand , farther dwyre he fecking hunted us to the sides of the hall like sheep, rams to 1 side and ewe's to the other, mind you there was a few haugits mix in the ewe's as well :haha: :haha:
any ways the under 12's at the weekend will you be toging out?

dont start this game who's darcy you know rite well who darcy is. and as for my set dancing skills i'll have you know i was trained in salthill and offen stepd out in the hanger and o'sulivans in gort of a sunday night but that was before your time so u wouldnt understand , farther dwyre he fecking hunted us to the sides of the hall like sheep, rams to 1 side and ewe's to the other, mind you there was a few haugits mix in the ewe's as well :haha: :haha:
any ways the under 12's at the weekend will you be toging out?

As I said ealrier, I shall be giving you a right kick in the nuts.....You will be expecting it early, but I shall wait and you will forget all about it...then hoof...:cry

Now it's time for crimebusters...me favourite programme...:haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8k1d8uX9Gw

Why not pick on VST ........He's deserves it far more than I!!!:rofl:

Says the recipient of the pure GT PASSENGER of the year award.........tomorrow, you will be mostly sitting in your office,wishing it was busier and posting on here about track cars and GT3 RS's.........wheras I will be mostly lapping Mondello in a race car......:finger

Get up off your hole, buy/rent/steal some shed and get on track with it. Enough talk. time for action!!! LOL:D :haha:

Says the recipient of the pure GT PASSENGER of the year award.........tomorrow, you will be mostly sitting in your office,wishing it was busier and posting on here about track cars and GT3 RS's.........wheras I will be mostly lapping Mondello in a race car......:finger

Get up off your hole, buy/rent/steal some shed and get on track with it. Enough talk. time for action!!! LOL:D :haha:

:angry: Well fook you you smelly fooking greaser.:angry: ...at least I wouldn't go right at Schwedenkreuz:finger :rofl:

I shall have to let out the fists of fury on you at the weekend too...:ghussa: :2finger

LOL

hey lads theres no need for all this fighting if loughrea and portumna can get over last years county final so can ye. so what if darragh is a homo loving pufter who's prefer not to drive, and as for you vst with your fancy race car and you fancy van and your fancy trailer going racing on a friday havnt you got awful lasy altogether jes there was a time there when you'd sleep in the work boots and now your never seen around the place and that poor little girling haveing to slave morning noon and night to keep you in slicks you should be a shamed i think its about time you went and had a chat with father flang he's your only hope..........:D :D :D

hey lads theres no need for all this fighting if loughrea and portumna can get over last years county final so can ye. so what if darragh is a homo loving pufter who's prefer not to drive, and as for you vst with your fancy race car and you fancy van and your fancy trailer going racing on a friday havnt you got awful lasy altogether jes there was a time there when you'd sleep in the work boots and now your never seen around the place and that poor little girling haveing to slave morning noon and night to keep you in slicks you should be a shamed i think its about time you went and had a chat with father flang he's your only hope..........:D :D :D

you are the sixth floor pro lady boy loving pudding basher.....fahy has been awful slack of late.....don't know what kind of shabby set up he's running down there....part timer...:alright: :haha:

:angry: Well fook you you smelly fooking greaser.:angry: ...at least I wouldn't go right at Schwedenkreuz:finger :rofl:

I know well you wouldnt go right at Schwedenkreuz..... you'd have to be driving to make that decision!!!:D :haha:

Feckin armchair hero:rofl:

Enough of this shite, I have a M5 vanos to strip...... and a 4.8IS to have a look at later....:D

i heard he wont even get up out of the bed anymore before 12 miday and then has to go down the village and has he's moca and reads the times and then goes in around 4ish to get his money..... sure if you have a name for getting up early you can stay in bed all day.......

I know well you wouldnt go right at Schwedenkreuz..... you'd have to be driving to make that decision!!!:D :haha:

Feckin armchair hero:rofl:

Enough of this shite, I have a M5 vanos to strip...... and a 4.8IS to have a look at later....:D

Good one!!:D

Fix my car first you monkey......You're not in tomorrow off holidaying at Mondello...I need the car...;)

i heard he wont even get up out of the bed anymore before 12 miday and then has to go down the village and has he's moca and reads the times and then goes in around 4ish to get his money..... sure if you have a name for getting up early you can stay in bed all day.......

I was askign Patrick how my car was going yesterday and he said he'd ask Tom when he got in.....That was around 12pm!! He is a right fooking chancer. Fixing his racecar, looking for fancy suv's....:angry: :rofl:

I reckon we take our cars to a reputable workshop like them fancy dans Cunningham and Higgins or the Motorpark....Fearce fancy them lads....Get a free cup of water there and a clean jacks too...:haha: :rofl:

Good one!!:D

Fix my car first you monkey......You're not in tomorrow off holidaying at Mondello...I need the car...;)

Sorry Darragh, I only work on the performance cars.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha:

On a (slightly) more serious note, just drove that 4.8IS.... nice yoke, loads of poke, handles well (for a jeep) needed a bit of tidying and a good valet but really low miles.......be a big change from CSL though..:cry

Sorry Darragh, I only work on the performance cars.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha:

On a (slightly) more serious note, just drove that 4.8IS.... nice yoke, loads of poke, handles well (for a jeep) needed a bit of tidying and a good valet but really low miles.......be a big change from CSL though..:cry

Is csl gone?

Just spoke with Patrick......:cry

vst wont buy diesel cause he's to fancy, at least in c&h you can walk in you farming outfit and they'll look after you, yea have to have on your sunday best to go into vst.....:asskisser: :asskisser: :asskisser: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hey darragh, vst must be planning on going breading buying a big 4 door plenty of room for the prams and all, keep it to yourself dont want it getting out thats he's been bitch whipped.........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: a little johny stop crying in the back:cry :cry if he doesnt get the x5 he might get a carina e r a espace......

vst wont buy diesel cause he's to fancy, at least in c&h you can walk in you farming outfit and they'll look after you, yea have to have on your sunday best to go into vst.....:asskisser: :asskisser: :asskisser: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hey darragh, vst must be planning on going breading buying a big 4 door plenty of room for the prams and all, keep it to yourself dont want it getting out thats he's been bitch whipped.........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: a little johny stop crying in the back:cry :cry if he doesnt get the x5 he might get a carina e r a espace......

He was just afriad of the csl....surely he can't reproduce? Would be a crime...he can hardly look after monty...

the carenmore road used make him cry in the csl, he only drove it on fridays cause the traffic is busy and he had an excuse not to go fast, word has it the csl never saw more than 53mph........ now 1 to talk but i reckon he's got the fear.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back