PureGT Sunday 12th October Karting Event

Right guys, I've spoken to the circuit manager and we have agreed a proposed date of the 12th October for this event.

To secure this date I'll have to pay for the circuit hire before he gets any other corporate bookings in so we need to decide if its okay with you guys to go ahead.

To make this happen we need at least 16 drivers at a cost of £350 each for a whole days racing, with these lower numbers we will be able to increase the amount of races and/or increase the number of laps per race.

If we get a higher number of drivers entered then we will be able to reduce the cost per head accordingly.

Should be a great days racing :yeah:

Feck! I would definitely be up for this but am getting back from holiday that day! :wall

No problem Leon, if everyone's happy we can do a mini series at reduce prices over the next 4 or 5 months as the circuit rental will become cheaper over the off season period.:thumbup:

No problem Leon, if everyone's happy we can do a mini series at reduce prices over the next 4 or 5 months as the circuit rental will become cheaper over the off season period.:thumbup:

Excellent Dave! Please keep us posted on future dates. :yeah:

Right guys, I've spoken to the circuit manager and we have agreed a proposed date of the 12th October for this event.

To secure this date I'll have to pay for the circuit hire before he gets any other corporate bookings in so we need to decide if its okay with you guys to go ahead.

To make this happen we need at least 16 drivers at a cost of £350 each for a whole days racing, with these lower numbers we will be able to increase the amount of races and/or increase the number of laps per race.

If we get a higher number of drivers entered then we will be able to reduce the cost per head accordingly.

Should be a great days racing :yeah:

That date is no good for I am at the Team Modena - Lambo Gallardo - GT3 Events Donnington thing with Moz:sad:

Just to update you guys, we never got enough people to be able to make this event work out which is a shame, I'll try and sort out another date again in the future :)

Instead we're off racing in France this weekend as I've entered the boys into a 6 hour endurance race in the rotax max class, which will be equivilent to them driving 12 full race meetings in one go :eek:

The meeting's at Mare, with open practice on the Friday and timed qualifying run on the Saturday morning, then the race starts at 4.00 pm and is run under flood lighting with the finish at 10.00 pm.

With a 12 ltr fuel tank fitted we will run 1 hour long stints, with the two boys doing 3 each, obviously we're there for the experience and to learn this time but if we enjoy ourselves we will enter a number of these events next year :tu

Back