Proof that Chav's exist in France

attachment.php

"Mon dieu, Mon voiture c'est le merde! "

Took my RS in for an MOT at a local garage a few weeks ago (forgot to get Camtune to do it when in for service) and was faced with a similar spotty yoof crowd. RS couldn't go on their brake rollers as too low so the tester had to take it on the road with me in the passenger seat. About 6 chav chariot Saxo/106/Novas etc followed us out the yard and round some local roads. Followed us back to the garage and then were pestering me with the usual 'What'll it do?' Their faces were a picture when I said 300mph. Dat's wikkid innit! was the sad reply.

Took my RS in for an MOT at a local garage a few weeks ago (forgot to get Camtune to do it when in for service) and was faced with a similar spotty yoof crowd. RS couldn't go on their brake rollers as too low so the tester had to take it on the road with me in the passenger seat. About 6 chav chariot Saxo/106/Novas etc followed us out the yard and round some local roads. Followed us back to the garage and then were pestering me with the usual 'What'll it do?' Their faces were a picture when I said 300mph. Dat's wikkid innit! was the sad reply.
kitt2_m_m.jpg

Back