Present for Christmas? Instruction Vouchers and Discounts Available!

Sean Edwards

Ring Warrior
Hi all,

Christmas is approaching fast and I am giving everyone £50 off their next day with me or to add on top of a voucher for friends or family!

Buy a voucher for a Sean Edwards day as the perfect Christmas present and make a family member or friend very happy! Or give a friend of family member a hint at what YOU want as a present…

£50 towards a performance driver coaching half or full day with Sean Edwards
£100 towards a performance driver coaching half or full day with Sean Edwards
£150 towards a performance driver coaching half or full day with Sean Edwards
£200 towards a performance driver coaching half or full day with Sean Edwards
Half day performance driver coaching day with Sean Edwards (approx £250)
£300 towards a performance driver coaching day with Sean Edwards
£350 towards a performance driver coaching day with Sean Edwards
£400 towards a performance driver coaching day with Sean Edwards
Full day performance driver coaching day with Sean Edwards (approx £450)

*All the above, you can either add on £50 to the voucher’s value, or pay £50 less for the voucher, for the special Christmas offer!

Please see my website http://www.seanedwards.eu/index.php?p=Getcontent&catid=10 for more details and you will get a certificate with each voucher/day purchased to give to the person on the special day.

gift_certificate_small.png

Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone.

See you soon!

Sean Edwards

They used to clip electrodes to your testicles and give you the full 240volts if you fancied playing Badminton where I came from.;)

H.:haha:

Damn right. He should have been given a damn good hiding when he started exploring this side of his personality.

Glenda skipped a Porsche Christmas dinner to watch xfactor and play badmington. I give up... :dontknow:

Damn right. He should have been given a damn good hiding when he started exploring this side of his personality.

Glenda skipped a Porsche Christmas dinner to watch xfactor and play badmington. I give up... :dontknow:

LOL,

What does that tell you about what people think about being around you Dan ??? :haha: :D

Back