Porsche Cayenne with TECHART Aerokit I

pht9

Boy Racer
thought I would try the new youtube embedded feature, presenting the new Aerokit I for all latest generation Cayenne models - enjoy :thumbup:

[YOUTUBE]dN-xVdeWfLg[/YOUTUBE]

That's a bit subtle by Techarts standards !

Those formula wheels are starting to look very dated now IMO.....time for some new styles.

G.

That's a bit subtle by Techarts standards !

Those formula wheels are starting to look very dated now IMO.....time for some new styles.

G.

Aerokit I is designed to be fitted with standard bumpers, this concept runs across all models

Formula III wheel, just for you Glenn :tu

6193390548_16b6fe2edd.jpg

I think the original formula wheels are key to the techart brand, unlike most other tuners. If anything, they the most recognisable product they do. Classic.

In a sea of rubbish aftermarket wheels, you will always recognise an original formula wheel set.

I think the original formula wheels are key to the techart brand, unlike most other tuners. If anything, they the most recognisable product they do. Classic.

In a sea of rubbish aftermarket wheels, you will always recognise an original formula wheel set.

I guess the latest generation of Porsche models are becoming quite technical in some of the body details, as opposed to older models. If we compare 996 with 991, the 996 has quite blunt edges and quite boxy, the 991 is definately sleeker. Its the same with Cayenne Gen I vs Gen III same principle.
The Formula wheel was first conceived in the mid nineties, but agreed, has become a classic look. Its my opinion that the new Formula III wheel suits the latest bodyshape, but I guess its comparible with Fuchs wheels, dating back to the late sixties, and still implemented today by Porsche on the Sport Classic, and I'm sure healthy sales as a retrofit for 997 clients.

i unerstand the need to broaden the appeal and keep the brand fresh.

i dont personally like the formula 3. It looks cheap and a bit tacky if i'm honest.

there are a lot of cheaper wheels out there with a similar look.

i'm sure your doing great guns with it though.

the fuch wheels are selling ok due to them emulating the original design, and i hope techart continue to do the original formula, as it sort of defines them as a company.

Back