Porsche 997 GT3RS detailed

That must have been the special mondello micro-climate. Not once looking out the window here today did I regret not going down. I was thinking about going out in the M3 for one last track day in it, and just decided to have a lie in instead :)

That must have been the special mondello micro-climate. Not once looking out the window here today did I regret not going down. I was thinking about going out in the M3 for one last track day in it, and just decided to have a lie in instead :)

I couldnt believe it. It usually works the other way around down there. :alright:

So when is the first day out? Got any space in your new garage to spare?

After having to cancel one GT3RS on Thursday due to the weather (again!), this job was able to go ahead as I and the car were nice and dry and warm inside the garage while it was raining sideways outside for most of the day!

mate I'm getting sick to death of the weather :(

Yeah for sure, I pick it up monday, was initially a bit pissed off I missed the Porsche Club day but seeing the weather today its probably not a bad thing :)

actually turned out nice down there! Heading down in the afternoon for a few laps with soupmonster in the RT:yeah:

Arse, I just this minute got a call from Irish Ferries. Mondays sailings cancelled due to projected bad weather. Tuesday also doubtful.

To top this all off I have a bad evening hangover, having travelled to Old Trafford to watch the greatest pile of shite I've ever seen. I think the woman on the phone thought I was a numpty, my brain just couldn't compute all the possibilities fast enough.

Dammit. :wall

Arse, I just this minute got a call from Irish Ferries. Mondays sailings cancelled due to projected bad weather. Tuesday also doubtful.

To top this all off I have a bad evening hangover, having travelled to Old Trafford to watch the greatest pile of shite I've ever seen. I think the woman on the phone thought I was a numpty, my brain just couldn't compute all the possibilities fast enough.

Dammit. :wall

Nitemare, slow boat running???

Back