Phew - I can now spill the beans - Our MOSI

;) :finger Mosi,
thanks for the text,
if you are reading this,

was it an elvis chappel in true Vegas :finger

Wish you all the best, and i am sure you will be very happy,

Think it is about time we now had a PGT family day;)

He did make that quite clear to me a few weeks ago but I must have forgotten to post it here ;)

LOL

LOL, :p

i want Elvis pics and a pint of larger in one hand, staggering down the isle,

look out stag party is all i can say:evil:

Please can I organise, a weekend in Eastern Europe somewhere for us;)

Just had the chance to get online Chaps, cheers for all your best wishes :)

Yep, we've had this planned since early Jan. No one knew at all other than us (obviously) and Jez (someone needed to know where we were in case a plane dropped out the sky etc, and as Jez would have had to repatriate our bodies and sort out all the insurance mess, then he seemed the most logical option!).

We have been living a lie for many months, even our families had no idea where we were heading.

Basically, we have been engaged for 6 years and throughout this period we had systematically watched most of our friends get married over time....each wedding trying to outdo the other in true one-upmanship style - it was getting silly. We just got fed up with it and thought we'd do our own thing and have a much more intimate affair that didnt involve us getting ripped off by a million and one wedding suppliers for some half baked day of pomp & ceremony full of stress.

Vegas seemed like the right place to go...none of this cheesy Elvis crap though. We got wed at The Bellagio on Sunday and it was a tasteful affair and a lovely day.

No expense spared, and a truly truly mad 5 day break (we didnt want to leave our young kiddies any longer than this, so we will sort the 'honeymoon' out for next year and take them too).

I'll load up some piccies in a bit - what a mad place Vegas is!

I've never been conventional - so why start eh!

Stag Do to follow :)

good work steve,

what a tip top thing to do, so you back in blighty now,

good to have you back safe and sound

:)

Good to have you back :D

Look forward to the pics:)

Are the families over the moon to?

Jez

Pics coming later Jez

Families are all well chuffed (if a little shocked when we called them on Sunday evening GMT to inform them we were thousands of miles from where they thought we were!)

We are going to do a bit of a party type thing in early Jan so the relatives dont feel completely cheated

LOL, did anyone notice me going under last week in Bridgend when Glenn started rather publicly asking when I was going to get married (over dinner in the curry restaurant)!

Steve,

I seem to remember you telling me something when I was half cut at 5am, but thought you were kidding:finger

LOL, did anyone notice me going under last week in Bridgend when Glenn started rather publicly asking when I was going to get married (over dinner in the curry restaurant)!

I heard him, but I didn't dare look at you :D

LOL

There was another occasion in the bar at the hotel to which you managed to blank :D

Jez

Back