Our new website is live

poon

Ring Warrior
Really pleased with our new site, launched today.

www.kuberawealth.co.uk

Pretty much what I wanted, black and white full page images, scrolling flat design, really happy with the copy.

Have already spotted the odd typo so feel free to point any others out if you have the time to browse.

If the content interests you or strikes a chord please feel free to get in touch.

Will need to update our banner on here as we have re-branded too!

Thank for looking

Very cool mate. Personally i'd keep it all very serious given your business and your target market. Remove employees hobbies and Billy the dog etc

Here's a quiz, can anyone name the car on front page?

Last edited:
I am not the fastest of readers and I can't read the text on a couple before the page changes. I know there is a pause button.

Looks great though

Just refreshing our website at the moment so I know what how much work goes into getting the content right.....

I really like the look and fill of your new site, good job!

Very cool mate. Personally i'd keep it all very serious given your business and your target market. Remove employees hobbies and Billy the dog etc

Here's a quiz, can anyone name the car on front page?

Thanks all for your comments.

Simon we get really good feedback having Billy on the site, our more business like profiles are on LinkedIn. I wanted to keep this part of the site quite lighthearted because as a company we are good fun to work with. Not a boring Accountant like IFA firm. Appreciate your view however. Thanks

The 'look and feel' of the site is good.

Keep the dog.

I'd delete "what i do and for who". Is that needed? Shorten to what i do, correct the grammar to '... for whom' or leave it out, but replace with job titles. I'd like to know who is senior partner and who is office junior without reading profiles to work it out.

Quite a few apostrophe errors.

Keep the dog.

I'd delete "what i do and for who". Is that needed? Shorten to what i do, correct the grammar to '... for whom' or leave it out, but replace with job titles. I'd like to know who is senior partner and who is office junior without reading profiles to work it out.

Agree with this. Put in the job titles

I like the site, the black and white images give the site a high quality look. Keep the dog :) As others have said, leave the images for 3 - 5 seconds more.

Keep the dog.

Thanks, need to get someone to professionally read the site for grammatical errors.

Interesting how you noticed the titles missing. They were given to the website designer but when I have read it I haven't noticed they were missing.

I like the site, the black and white images give the site a high quality look. Keep the dog :) As others have said, leave the images for 3 - 5 seconds more.

Interesting how some people get impatient over the images staying too long and others who prefer to spend time looking at them. We have a pause button and I did ask them to speed up the transition.

Back