Oh my God, Ben and Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew !!!

Lets get something straight, crispy cream thingys are horrible. Not a massive fan of BR, B&J is okay but proper italian ice cream is the best, Failing that, Hargen Daz (sp?) isn't too bad!....

;)

Last edited:
I don't get this whole ice-cream thing.

Cheese is a different matter though. It'll be the death of me (if the wine doesn't do it first).

I seem to recall having this same debate in Monza:dontknow: He didn't bow to superior taste then either

btw, chunky monkey is the best:tu

Feel the need to resurrect an old thread.

Tried this tonight. Fanfuckingtastic....now top of the charts

15343_196252736664_705211664_2876711_3474217_n.jpg

I've eaten 2 apples today. Still fucking fat. Bastard fruit!

James.
a38fa68df7bc375c

+1 for liking Chocolate Macadamia. I also demolished a whole tub of Haagen Dazs Limited Edition Cherry, and that is bloody superb stuff. Gotta say I prefer it over Cheery Garcia, it's that good.

B & J used to sell Peanut Butter Cup in Canada. I was at a diabetes conference in Vancouver a couple of years ago and had a really bad day, so for I ordered a bottle of wine and a family size tub of this from room service for dinner. The feeling of self-loathing the next day was well worth it!!!! :yeah:

B & J used to sell Peanut Butter Cup in Canada. I was at a diabetes conference in Vancouver a couple of years ago and had a really bad day, so for I ordered a bottle of wine and a family size tub of this from room service for dinner. The feeling of self-loathing the next day was well worth it!!!! :yeah:

Is it actually possible to eat a whole tub? I'd assumed that was some marketing gimmic they put into films to see if they could get the impressionable to emulate when they were feeling down because they saw it on tv! :dontknow:

You're all wrong, Haagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate still the all time greatest :yeah:

B&J's Chunky Monkey a close second though, especially when served after Domino's double pepperoni pizza :yum:

[nb, eater beware followed by trips to the hospital after suffering a heart attack]

Is it actually possible to eat a whole tub? I'd assumed that was some marketing gimmic they put into films to see if they could get the impressionable to emulate when they were feeling down because they saw it on tv! :dontknow:

Oh yes it's possible to gorge on a tub, but you pay for it......

You're all wrong, Haagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate still the all time greatest :yeah:

B&J's Chunky Monkey a close second though, especially when served after Domino's double pepperoni pizza :yum:

[nb, eater beware followed by trips to the hospital after suffering a heart attack]

Agree, the Belgian Chocolate Haagen Daz is pretty special

My god, don't even get mr started on ice cream!
We stock Walls, carte dor, movenpick, new forest, nestle, Richmond, ben and jerrys and more.
Sorry Glenn but it ain't the best!!! ;)

Back