Nissan GT-R photos

GFWilliams

King Kong
Had a great time shooting this despite the weather. I'm sure that Dave'll post up a little video of my rig being extreme tested soon :D

In the mean time, here's the first photo from the set:
5299854757_4e68cda803_b.jpg

Have a look of it bigger on a black background

Where was it taken? Looks lovely

Epsom Downs. I've got to say that I was pretty disgusted my some of the horse riders there. Dave had his kids with us and apparently starting the car after the rider tells us to move the car makes us 'a fucking idiot' as the horse rider nearly falls off... We got asked to move very soon after arriving as apparently the horses couldn't get past, even though 3 walked past fine as the chap talked to us! Didn't seem the brightest sparks there :(

Anyway, this photo came out okay at least!

Lovely shot George. Looks like the North York Moors, im expecting a werewolf or a picture of the Slaughtered Lamb Pub. Got any more?

starting the car after the rider tells us to move the car makes us 'a fucking idiot' as the horse rider nearly falls off

Don`t agree with the rider being abusive but horses don`t like noisy cars. Its a shame that a small minority of riders give the vast majority such a bad name!!

Don`t agree with the rider being abusive but horses don`t like noisy cars. Its a shame that a small minority of riders give the vast majority such a bad name!!

I fully agree. We thought it was silly, but they were shouting at us to move. I opened the window of the car and he swore at us, so I closed the window.

I think a shot on the moors with fog coming over the pub and the GTR would look good, GTRs a beast..

I'd love to take some cars to more interesting locations, but if I'm driving I can't justify the petrol costs :(

Yorkshire dales would be a fun place to get a few cars along to. BlackiePaul?

It was a great day you are very talented mate! We park engine off, horses go past rider swears at us, park keeper asks us to move we do immediately to where he told us to go to horses come past another rider swears at us, i mean my 9 year old is worldly wise but he didn't have to listen to that.

Complete ar5eholes, theyre just jealous. Its absolutely fine when a big dirty tractor roars past. Tell them to f4ck off back. Lets move on to the pics again

I've had a few people let me drive their cars now. One day stands out when I was thrown the keys to an Enzo and a Zonda and told to 'have fun'. :D

5300332235_aca8422dc1_b.jpg

Back