I do indeed TCB

Its a 87 Lachs Silver, 110k miles, Bilstein Shocks, Quaife ATB Diff, Uprated Brakes (Pads, lines, fluid)

Hartge Wheels and Strut Braces, adjustable anti roll bars.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carid=599637

Will take 8500 of your crispy sterling notes for it

M3%20001.jpg

Cheers Glenn...... If I could just stop that tree growing out of the roof I could knock a few seconds off my BTG Ring time :p

I do indeed TCB

Its a 87 Lachs Silver, 110k miles, Bilstein Shocks, Quaife ATB Diff, Uprated Brakes (Pads, lines, fluid)

Hartge Wheels and Strut Braces, adjustable anti roll bars.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carid=599637

Will take 8500 of your crispy sterling notes for it

M3%20001.jpg

Ohhhh.......... Looks nice and clean - do you have the original wheels as well per chance ?

What does getting in registered in the UK entail ?

Tell me more about the suspension please ? is it a good track set up ?

Would this be the latter higher BHP version or not ?

Soooooooooooooo tempted but Angus will smack my wrists if he catches me considering anything but a E36 evo :finger

Don't have the original wheels unfortunately, do have a set of proper off set and fitment rims in black that I had for track tyres.

The car was imported to Ireland from UK...Its originally German. Bringing back to UK is just a small amount of paperwork.

Suspension is Bilstein, was in the car when I got it... Its been rebuilt by Bilstein about 10,000km ago... VST (Tom) organised the rebuild for me, he'd probably know more about its exact spec......All I can say is that I've been lucky enough to drive a few M3s on track and the road and none so far have been quite as good as my own.. I've done a good bit of track work with the car and coming from driving race cars for years not many road cars excite me on track - this does!

Its just the standard 200BHP model

Suspension is a full Hartge package, front and rear strut braces, adjustable antiroll bars and special Bilstein ( Hartge labelled) dampers, we got the front struts rebushed, and the front and rear dampers rebuilt.

Somebody spent a shed load of money on expensive Hartge bits back in the day.......:evil:

i think we mentioned this ages ago, why not rent out the place for a day, have a meal somewhere nice and have a few beers?
barry is down with all the mondello crew so theres a job for u barry, find us a date

dunno, dave gt3, VST and a few others ran a great trackday there a while ago, theyre the men to ask...

Thought so!!!

As some of the guys are running some agressive maps, etc, don't think it would appeal!!!:p :rolleyes:

Now a trip to the Galway Races!!! There's an idea!!!:evil:

Think the cost is about E20k per day for the international track at Mondello, which would mean you'd need about 50 cars to make it close to cost effective...

The fuel would be an issue for some, the ferry companies wont even let ya bring jerry cans of petrol on the boats either...

I can however get 76 100+octane petrol, its about E6.00 a litre though :out

Back