New Kart Race Dates

Well done Ken,

Considering that was only the third time you've driven the kart.....to turn up at a strange track for your first kart race was a brave move and I thought you made a good job of it :tu

It's a shame that you were taken out in the final but you had made a lot of progress during the day with racing lines and consistency which resulted in a 3 second reduction in your lap time over day which allowed you to start racing and passing people in the final :yeah:

Having a 16 kart grid on a short circuit was a good way start, but you're ready to do the Forest Edge circuit next time :D

Well done Ken - they are great fun these rotax things

You do have to be really fit to get the best out of them

Soon as work calms down a bit I can't wait to get back in one

Dave's lads are both very quick in the karts, final race and one is on pole the other in third place, the only instruction Dave gives out is don't take each other off. First corner one lad takes a wide line and the other dives up the inside and sure enough they have a coming togeather, both off the track, one out of the race.

The one who's kart is still working gets bck on the track and drives like a man possesed, he caught and past me (like I was stood still) after two laps and ended up finishing 5th.

Jamie's 5th place in the final was just good enough for him to hold onto the lead in the club championship by 3 points.

Luckerly Jonathan has scored well in every round so far this year so he can drop yesterdays result as it's the best 10 rounds out of the 12 meetings per season that count towards the championship which means Jonathan is still second :tu

With the net points running at 224 against 221 with only 4 rounds left its going to be one hell of a battle out on circuit, at least they get on well together off circuit :eek: :D

Well done Ken - they are great fun these rotax things

You do have to be really fit to get the best out of them

Soon as work calms down a bit I can't wait to get back in one

It will be good to see you back in a kart Clive :tu

These are the up and coming race dates that we are going to be doing;

SEPTEMBER

6th / 7th Forest Edge race weekend

27th Camberley Saturday race day

OCTOBER

4th / 5th Forest Edge race weekend

25th Camberley Saturday race day

NOVEMBER

1st / 2nd Forest Edge race weekend

22nd Camberley Saturday race day

and we will be going up to Whilton Mill on Weds 17th September for another practice day :)

Back