My mate has won The Apprentice USA!!

Yeah he really did come across as a right wet git by the way he kept declaring his love for her throughout the show. I really can't stand blokes who act like women, snuggle up to them, touch their hair all the time and tell them they adore them. He spent 15 weeks snuggling up to these sad american women but then stabbing them in the back in the boardroom. He came across as a bit of a homo. Pretty sharp dresser though and I guess I can understand why women might fancy him especially as amercians are a sucker for the british accent. To hear a british voice with phrases like wanker and bollocks was pretty funny though as the americans just didn't get it.

When I was working with him he used to run pretty large amounts of cocaine around at the weekends for a London based dealer!

I reckon I could sell that story somewhere if I could be arsed!

Mosi said:
When I was working with him he used to run pretty large amounts of cocaine around at the weekends for a London based dealer!

I reckon I could sell that story somewhere if I could be arsed!

Sounds like a news of the world piece to me!

is he really a mate or when was the last time you spoke to him?

I wonder if he remembers you? most famous people never remember their past!

'mate' of mine is the editor of FHM now and picks his company wisely.

sounds like he is going to make a mint but he looks like a fcuking queen!

Nick W said:
is he really a mate or when was the last time you spoke to him?

I wonder if he remembers you? most famous people never remember their past!

'mate' of mine is the editor of FHM now and picks his company wisely.

sounds like he is going to make a mint but he looks like a fcuking queen!

"mate" is probably a bit generic tbh Nick, as we were not bezzie mates as such (in fact, he prob thinks I'm a nob, and vice versa) - ex colleague/occasional drinking partner is prob more apt. My Biz Partner is still in touch with him, I dont really bother. I could email him / call him if I could be arsed.

Mosi said:
Jealous is prob a strong word Sundeep, I think he is a jammy git, but thats it :)

Working with Donald Trump in a high profile role, the stardom, the success, the big ticket interviews, women all wanting a slice of him wherever he goes, becoming a househld name, recognised across a Continent, millions of pounds coming his way from all this hype etc etc - these are some of the reasons I would consider him jammy.

I'm quite happy with my humble life in Bucks though! :wall

LOL LOL

humble life,

feck off you tart, you have a fab life, nearly as good as mine:evil:

James S said:
Talk about shameless self promotion :eek:
If ever there was a site that needed to be hacked...........my vote is for his animated image to be 'interfered with' by a CGI gorilla

Back