My mate has won The Apprentice USA!!

Moz

Banned
I used to work with this Chap at S.Com (IT/Telco Recruitment Firm) in Aylesbury!!!!

http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_5/

http://www.theapprenticerules.com/candidates/profile-sean-yazbeck.html

Do a search on 'Sean Yazbeck' on Google too - he's all over the place!!

Jammy little bastard.....I was better than him at this job too - I could of won that no worries!

He'll be set up for life now!

This is bollox.....

Sean, 33, born and raised in London now works as a director of business development for a recruitment consultancy registered on the London Stock Exchange, where he boasts the title of the top-ranking sales person globally at his firm. He graduated from the Southampton Solent University with first class honors. Quickly snapped up by an international recruitment consultancy, Sean spent nine years brokering multimillion dollar deals with Fortune 500 companies in over 20 global locations

.....He works for S.Com Group (Part of Professional Staff) where I used to work before I set up on my own, he wasnt all that good either! 9 years brokering multimillion $ deals = 9 years placing IT & telecoms staff in contracts!! LOL

Last edited:
and only 33..... er.. is it too late to switch careers to recruitment ?

er...has he had his lips Botoxed !

I like the Apprentice USA shows... good entertainment.....

say hello to his fellow contestants

apprentice_girls.jpg

You don't get your lips botoxed, generally it's collagen or some other injectable filler :p

[klint mode on]He's much prettier than you Mosi[klint mode off]

Mosi, you'd have told Trump to go f**k himself within the first few weeks so don't worry.

Ask yourself this question......do you want to be Trump's bitch? :out

Damian, I would be ANYONES bitch for the amount of dosh Sean is about to make!

Did you read the bit about him liking acting in his spare time?!.....thats bollox, he's NEVER been into acting ...... cue the acting career on the horizon (I would imagine he has a good agent working on all this crap already)

Christ, he's even chosen to propose to his Missus at the same time as winning the Apprentice Show ...... call me a cynic, but 'cue the big bucks Hello magazine deal' too

Mosi said:
Damian, I would be ANYONES bitch for the amount of dosh Sean is about to make!

Did you read the bit about him liking acting in his spare time?!.....thats bollox, he's NEVER been into acting ...... cue the acting career on the horizon (I would imagine he has a good agent working on all this crap already)

Christ, he's even chosen to propose to his Missus at the same time as winning the Apprentice Show ...... call me a cynic, but 'cue the big bucks Hello magazine deal' too

Do you reckon once they get shortlisted for the show, a number of NBC agents/touts etc go quickly into marketing the contestants? Of course they do! It's recruitment at the extreme, I wonder how much NBC make from the whole show, do you think Trump does it for peanuts...I doubt it.

They package the person, position the person and then prostitute the person. I just wonder when they get their lives back...it's a pact with the devil, no money could make me do that :evil:

Mosi

how can YOU be jealous of that ! with all your success......

but if you do get an email from him, can you ask him who gets his teeth whitened :rolleyes:

Sundeep said:
Mosi

how can YOU be jealous of that ! with all your success......

but if you do get an email from him, can you ask him who gets his teeth whitened :rolleyes:

Jealous is prob a strong word Sundeep, I think he is a jammy git, but thats it :)

Working with Donald Trump in a high profile role, the stardom, the success, the big ticket interviews, women all wanting a slice of him wherever he goes, becoming a househld name, recognised across a Continent, millions of pounds coming his way from all this hype etc etc - these are some of the reasons I would consider him jammy.

I'm quite happy with my humble life in Bucks though! :wall

Mosi said:
Jealous is prob a strong word Sundeep, I think he is a jammy git, but thats it :)

fair point, jealous was the wrong word, I was initially trying to spell envious but must have got my i & o's mixed up....

so I'll go with 'that jammy sod' :)

the joy of doing anything in our pre-married days !

That website's rather well made though .. ;)

Mosi just wish him luck.. everything happens for a reason ..

just realised that last link was a red x

anyway, it appears that for every series of the Apprentice USA all the ladies do a lingerie shoot after supposedly turning down a playboy spread !

nice link....
http://gorillamask.net/apprentice.shtml

now image if they had done THAT on the apprentice UK ! er.. ruth !:eek: ! jo !!:scared: !!

Sorry to bring this old thread back from the dead but I torrented Apprentice Series 5 and have spent the last 10 days watching it on my laptop. Sean, jesus, a bit of a nob jockey if you ask me. He was just so OTT during the show. Admittedly he was funny as well and did a pretty good job but to be honest there wasn't much competition. I think via the way they film they make the other contenders look a lot more incompetent than they actually are. Compulsive viewing thoug.

anissut said:
Sorry to bring this old thread back from the dead but I torrented Apprentice Series 5 and have spent the last 10 days watching it on my laptop. Sean, jesus, a bit of a nob jockey if you ask me. He was just so OTT during the show. Admittedly he was funny as well and did a pretty good job but to be honest there wasn't much competition. I think via the way they film they make the other contenders look a lot more incompetent than they actually are. Compulsive viewing thoug.

Agreed, he is a bit of a nob jockey indeed. He used to be like that when I worked with him too.

He has split up with the Missis that he made such a big show out of proposing too during the series as well now too (we all thought it was done more for publicity than love!)

:rolleyes:

Back