MTB and BMX

brakelate-ade

Ring Warrior
Well today i fitted a new rear spring to the suspension on my Mountainbike, and at the next stage of my rebuild of my BMX :)

yes i am a sad-o :)

baggy? no way you need these.

BMX BANDITS :D
bmxbandits3.jpg

bmxbandits.gif

thumb_nc1.jpg

and

OLD SKOOL JT Racing
Captured2006-7-900011.jpg

daf

and regarding ebay... jeeezs if you try to get a goose or a super tuff like i had you'd spend easy 6-8 hundred quid a piece now!! :eek:
Ade,

We now have a collection of Old School BMX's at work, all immaculate as we have re-built to as new the one's that weren't 100% Plan is to get them mounted high on the wall in our gym as some kind of "modern art / midlife crisis" statement !

I list for your interest the collection ;

Haro freestyler
Raleigh Aero Pro Burner
2 x SE Quadangle's (1 is Mine)
Skyway TA (Mine)
DP Freestyler
PK Ripper
and growing !

What is the frame and forks you have ?

Ade,

We now have a collection of Old School BMX's at work, all immaculate as we have re-built to as new the one's that weren't 100% Plan is to get them mounted high on the wall in our gym as some kind of "modern art / midlife crisis" statement !

I list for your interest the collection ;

Haro freestyler
Raleigh Aero Pro Burner
2 x SE Quadangle's (1 is Mine)
Skyway TA (Mine)
DP Freestyler
PK Ripper
and growing !

What is the frame and forks you have ?

aha!! the geeks are coming out!!!

at the moment i have the frame i used to use to get too and from work on about 6 years ago :) (cheapy modern day DiamondBack) so its nothing hot, but it looks ok :)... i am looking at a couple of frames on ebay (there is a nice skyway i like :) always liked skyway) for now i will stick with the DB frame, need to get some new forks though, again ebay has some nice ones :).

do love bmx's they are such a reminder for me of being a kid, hanging out with my buds down the track and generally kicking up the dirt :)

My first serious BMX was a Raleigh Aero Pro Burner which I traded in (learnt my craft early :D ) for a Kuwahara Lazerlite

A couple of years ago I bought a Haro Group 1 from fleabay which I kept for a couple of months and fleabayed it back again as I kept it in my office and was fed up with walking in, in the dark and cracking my shins on the Beartraps :wall

The bmx I had was akin to the Adidas 2 stripe tracksuit.

i.e. a very cheap rip off. It broke all the time, and eventually rotted away in the garage.
I now just re-live my BMX days by watching nicole Kidman in her very first film role. BMX Bandits. Gem hates me watching it as arwyn loves it too. She is afraid he will try riding down the stairs on his bike. LOL

daf

and regarding ebay... jeeezs if you try to get a goose or a super tuff like i had you'd spend easy 6-8 hundred quid a piece now!! :eek:

Hey, I had the same bike! :) I still have the scar when I launched off our mega downhill dirt ramp with my mates and the front skyway wheel detached mid flight :eek: :wall

masterludo_1065791734_bmx_super_tuff.jpg

Sadly the bike got nicked from my local newsagents when I popped in to buy some stink bombs :D

ooooo ladies...bmx talk!

currently in my collection are

1 x kz83 kuwahara laserlite 1983
1 x kz84 kuwahara laserlite 1984
1 x vdc changa long 1985
1 x robinson pro 1983
1, x Se racing quadangle freestyler 1985
1 x jmc darrell young 1985
1 x jmc standard short 1983
1 x jmc shadow 1982
1 x pk ripper 1985
1 x torker 280x 1982