Many Porsche for sale at Autostore

jk83

Boy Racer
As I'm sure your all aware, I seem to have become Autostore's online spokes person, and for 1 week only (hopefully more if it goes well) I'm also their sales person :D

It seems we have quickly turned into a Porsche showroom! But believe it or not, we also sell cars that AREN'T from Stuttgart.

Apologies in advance for their website... its well overdue an update, something I'm also working on, but I wanted to share a few of the cars they have here which I thought may be of interest to PGT.

Help me make a good impression and buy a car from me :haha:

First up, a PGT exclusive! 2 that have not gone online yet.

1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Sport 3.2
LHD : Dark Blue with black leather : 19,179 km / 11,917 miles : Outstanding condition in and out : Passed our Autostore bumper to bumper inspection with flying colours
£89,995

28166683413_77de720b47_z_d.jpg

1993 Porsche 964 RS
LHD : Polar Silver with Triple-Tone Grey Recaro Buckets : 33,575 km / 20862 miles : Passed our Autostore bumper to bumper inspection with 1 minor issue (perished gators) which will be rectified before sale
£184,995

28704372511_a99ac58671_z_d.jpg

This one has only just gone on the website

1972 Porsche 911S 2.4
LHD : Metallic Blue with Blue leather : 82,526 km / 51279 miles : Right hand wing oil filler : £14k restoration / respray in 2015 done to an excellent standard : Passed our Autostore bumper to bumper inspection with flying colours.
£124,995

28497188340_2852600ee6_z_d.jpg

http://www.autostore.co.uk/porsche-911s.html

2003 Porsche 996 GT3RS
RHD : White / Blue decals with black Nomex Recaro seats and blue 5 point Schroth harnesses : 29,246 miles : Manthey K410 upgrade : PCCB
£148,995

28498249910_8afba48b79_z_d.jpg

http://www.autostore.co.uk/996-gt3rs.html

And just to prove we don't just sell Porsche...

2016 Jaguar F-Type Project 7
RHD : Just 13 miles : Cheapest on Pistonheads and with the lowest mileage
£154,500

28165334144_33ac4a49bb_z_d.jpg

http://www.autostore.co.uk/jag-project-7.html

Autostore are also now on twitter where we aim to put up the new cars before they go onto the website.

Would love to know what everyone thinks about the cars?
What do you look for in a car advert?

Thanks. Nathan.

Last edited:
Couple of comments on the ads:

3.2 carrera - at that price you need to be saying if its matching numbers. even so, around £90k - feck me, never seen one close to that price before.
2.4S sensible money assuming that's matching numbers.

3.2 carrera - at that price you need to be saying if its matching numbers. even so, around £90k - feck me, never seen one close to that price before.

I almost choked when I read £90k for a left hand drive Carrera Sport. 19000 is low miles but reality still says that it a nice car at £25k. Its not RHD and its not a Supersport or Clubsport.

Sorry to be negative on your advert.

Thanks for the feedback.

The 3.2 we fully believe to be matching but I will obtain a certificate from Porsche next week. There is currently a RHD one for £99k and admittedly we think £90k is perhaps a little strong but it is a very very clean example.

The 2.4S had an engine replacement with the original engine number listed in the file.

These are just brief wordings for PGT but full adverts with more details will be uploaded soon.

I almost choked when I read £90k for a left hand drive Carrera Sport. 19000 is low miles but reality still says that it a nice car at £25k. Its not RHD and its not a Supersport or Clubsport.

Sorry to be negative on your advert.

Not at all.. feedback and a conversation is what I was hoping to promote. As mentioned above we feel this is a bit strong for this car but its a case of managing expectations for the seller (we have tried bringing him down on price but at the same time will do our best to achieve his price). All offers will be forwarded to the seller and at the end of the day a car is only worth what someone is prepared to pay.

Thanks for the feedback.

The 3.2 we fully believe to be matching but I will obtain a certificate from Porsche next week. There is currently a RHD one for £99k and admittedly we think £90k is perhaps a little strong but it is a very very clean example.

The 2.4S had an engine replacement with the original engine number listed in the file.

These are just brief wordings for PGT but full adverts with more details will be uploaded soon.
If the 2.4 is not matching number you will be incredibly lucky to get that for it. I had a black on black, non sunroof, LHD with £25k spent on it, non matching which I sold last year.

What's the history on the 2.4s?

Original delivery country, where restored and so on?

I'll check the history file on monday. Basically there is a new autostore sales website I'm working on and that has much more information on each of the cars and I'm due to start filling that in next week but I thought I'd get these up early incase they were of any interest to people here.

I admit the old site doesn't really cut it in terms of its look but also the amount of information offered when trying to sell cars of this value... one reason I've stepped in to help. It seems as well as being anal about the external detailing of the car, I like to know everything about them as well and I'm hoping this will appeal in a sales environment.

I do know it was an Italian car though, it has a Porsche authenticity certificate which unfortunately doesn't have the engine or gearbox number on file but it confirms the chassis is a 2.4S spec and its the original colour. The restoration was done by william-francis and has an itemised receipt for all the work.

We've been through it in our workshop with a fine tooth comb giving it the same kind of 111 point check that Porsche do and all they found wrong was "minimal steering play" and the perished rear gators which would be an MOT fail and so will be rectified while the car is with us and before it is sold.

Not if its the ex Kurgen car ! I have pics somewhere

It probably isn't that car though, must be other non aircon blue manthey cars

I've heard there are rumours this car has had a big crash.

This particular car has had a fully documented new o/s/r quarter outer skin which was completed at Manthey (the k410 conversion was carried out at the same time)

Happy to check chassis numbers and history to rule it out as this heavily crashed car that is talked about. I also know a good offer would buy this car as the owner is keen to free up some funds.

I've heard there are rumours this car has had a big crash.

This particular car has had a fully documented new o/s/r quarter outer skin which was completed at Manthey (the k410 conversion was carried out at the same time)

Happy to check chassis numbers and history to rule it out as this heavily crashed car that is talked about. I also know a good offer would buy this car as the owner is keen to free up some funds.

DSC03390%20%28Small%29.JPG

afraid so - Wipperman at the ring

Manthey will have repaired it properly though

Last edited:
View attachment 73273

afraid so - Wipperman at the ring

OK. I have just been going through the file as well and also old PH threads etc. Yes it is indeed this car then (chassis no. match up with what someone said on PH as well)

Car was thoroughly inspected by JZM when this owner bought it and we have been over it as well and other than these photos, and the fact the paint depth is higher on that rear quarter, there appears little wrong with it. Its the original engine and gearbox still.

The repair was carried out at Manthey and has been done very well (something we were never hiding as its all documented in the history but its interesting to know it is actually this exact car). We can't change the fact it has been in an accident and been repaired so I guess at least someone can buy knowing the full history and that it has been repaired to a high standard.

OK. I have just been going through the file as well and also old PH threads etc. Yes it is indeed this car then (chassis no. match up with what someone said on PH as well)

Car was thoroughly inspected by JZM when this owner bought it and we have been over it as well and other than these photos, and the fact the paint depth is higher on that rear quarter, there appears little wrong with it. Its the original engine and gearbox still.

The repair was carried out at Manthey and has been done very well (something we were never hiding as its all documented in the history but its interesting to know it is actually this exact car). We can't change the fact it has been in an accident and been repaired so I guess at least someone can buy knowing the full history and that it has been repaired to a high standard.

there are very few that didn't hit something at some point - just some got recorded and some didn't !

This quote is from another previous owner (after Kurgen).

The JZM blue was owned by myself for some time as mentioned in a past thread, i didn't bend the car, that was a previous owner 'kurgen'. The repair was fairly extensive, rear offside iirr, no paperwork of course, as it was sold to a dealer as a partex with no disclosure of damage. Anyway the repair was very professionally done as you'd expect from MM so it didn't bother me unduly. Its very well set up, very fast and clearly cheap if you aren't botherd about the accident damage and lack of a/c. I would happily but it back (subject to doing dd from subsequent owners to me)except for a lack of funds. It's not one for polishing and showing, but if you want for for driving and the odd trackday i'd say its a goodun. Blue ones are much faster by the way....

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1278861

Back