Latest Addition!!

That old bus is the exactly the same as my daily except I only have the measly std 500 horses :cry

I'm getting about 10 to the gallon if I'm carefull. If I start leaning on the throttle it drops significantly. It's a 2.5 ton monster. And my wife won't go anywhere in it....not even shopping :yeah:

They are a crack and I do have some interesting drags down the motorway. Handling is dia on anything other that a smooth road. The back end jumps across the road frightening the shit out of me most days.:thumbdown:

Treated as a commercial.

A rotax kart fits in the bed like a glove.

LOL,

Bit of an overkill:D

That old bus is the exactly the same as my daily except I only have the measly std 500 horses :cry

I'm getting about 10 to the gallon if I'm carefull. If I start leaning on the throttle it drops significantly. It's a 2.5 ton monster. And my wife won't go anywhere in it....not even shopping :yeah:

They are a crack and I do have some interesting drags down the motorway. Handling is dia on anything other that a smooth road. The back end jumps across the road frightening the shit out of me most days.:thumbdown:

Treated as a commercial.

A rotax kart fits in the bed like a glove.

Wicked :D Ive noticed it not liking bumpy roads too much , cant say ive tested the cornering ability to any great extent , but it is significantly lower than a stock version with all the uprated suspension on it (ignore the pics , where we park is very deceiving and always makes the vehicles look higher than they are on one side!)

Absolutely flys , dont know how much quicker a 100bhp makes on such a heavy vehicle but its just so much fun , most of our cars are 2 seaters , im trying to justify to the wife that this is an ideal family vehicle , loadsa room etc etc (not sure its working tho) :rofl:

Engine bay pics as promised, notice the CAI , exhaust wrapped long tube headers and the throttle body :D

Attachments

• PA050081.JPG
    PA050081.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 4
  • PA050082.JPG
    PA050082.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 6
  • PA050084.JPG
    PA050084.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 7
  • PA050085.JPG
    PA050085.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 4
  • PA050086.JPG
    PA050086.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 6
  • PA050087.JPG
    PA050087.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 5
They look good clean....but I just can't be arsed.......It takes me a week to clean it each time.

The 5.7 Economy sits a lot higher, rides better but understeers and rolls.

You must convince the War Dept........I couldn't live without mine now, it's just so useful.:bat:

As a note this thing gets more thumbs up than any car I have ever owned.:yeah:

They look good clean....but I just can't be arsed.......It takes me a week to clean it each time.

The 5.7 Economy sits a lot higher, rides better but understeers and rolls.

You must convince the War Dept........I couldn't live without mine now, it's just so useful.:bat:

As a note this thing gets more thumbs up than any car I have ever owned.:yeah:

Tis true!! i cant believe the looks you get , this ones defo for sale but i feel another one following it over here pretty swiftly :D

BTW just went to fill it up , the pump stopped before the car did !!! :eek: Bloke told me i had to pay and then go back and carry on!! :haha:

That's right....pump stops at 100ltrs. To fill up is about £115 and I did it last Saturday and again on wednesday.:eek:

They've stopped making the SRT now so you'd better bag one pdq.

That's right....pump stops at 100ltrs. To fill up is about £115 and I did it last Saturday and again on wednesday.:eek:

They've stopped making the SRT now so you'd better bag one pdq.

yeh , i know , and this is such a nice example , very clean and sensible mods , but i keep telling myself i cant get attached :cry im supposed to be earning a living :D

Could have washed the wheels before taking the picture !

What , on the Jag??

They are customer pics , i do not have the car just yet , he takes the RAM away straight after the SVA & registration is complete so left the Jag with him for now , will of course post better pics when i have it:D

Dave.....Are you selling?:bat:

Well there's a price for everything right ? And this car is the only one like it in the country, rare, extremely powerful and carefully modified.. Same car with a 75 shot of NOS and hoosier drag radials is running 9 second quarter miles in the states..

Back