Latest Addition!!

JWR

Fresh in the UK :D

Arrived 3rd Oct after a lengthy wait :cry

2006 Dodge RAM SRT-10 Hennessey Pick Up

1 US owner Sold late Aug 2006 , Titled Sept 06 so as yet not sure whether i can get it on a UK 56 plate or 06 , will be aiming for the former of course :D

Spec as follows:

Main:
2006 Facelift model
Inferno Red
12700 miles
Stamped Service History

Interior:
Mid Grey Interior (Half Leather/Alcantara)
Heated Seats
Aluminium & Carbon Effect Dash
Electric Windows
Heated Electric Mirrors
Trip Computer
Adjustable Steering
Adjustable Pedals
Infiniti Speaker System
6 discs front load CD
Cruise control
Air con
More internal; storage space than you can shake a stick at!
Hennessey Venom Power Carpet Set
OE Dodge Carpet Set
Power Steering
Central Locking
Dodge OE Alarm

Exterior:
22" Chrome Alloys
Brand New 305/40/22 Tyres
Electric Moonroof
Colour Coded Tonneau Cover
Custom Fit Bed liner
Hennessey Long Tube Headers
Hennessey Stainless Exhaust System
Hennessey Throttle Body
Hennessey ECU Upgrade
Hennessey Cold Air Intake
Hennessey Lowered & Uprated Suspension Set Up
Hennessey Decal Set

This vehicle is an absolute hoot to drive , all the Hennessey tuning components reputed to give and additonal 100BHP over the standard 505bhp thus producing in the region of 600BHP :eek:

I cant imagine how much this thing weighs , but for its size, boy does it fly :D

In close on A1 condition all round , still has the new car feel and smell internally and drives beautifully. Its still to be valeted / detailed for perfect presentation and of course SVA'd to to conform to UK legalities which will be dealt with in the near future.

On offer at £30995 +VAT

No more excusues for the wife not being able to get all her shopping in the car, this can take the lot :haha:

Not sure thats such a good thing tho :cry

Pics to follow :yeah:

Last edited:
I would really like one of those. When I decided to do the Gumball in the USA I phoned Dodge, managed to get through to the "project leader" for the SRT and I blagged him to give me one on loan to do the event.

Well we had loads of convo's but, at the time they only had the prototype on the road, he said "Well Andy we have a problem, seems that the front lifts at 155 + mph so the development guys are not to keen to let you have it"

I said "Thats OK I'll keep it to 154mph, that will sort that little problem out". Surffice it to say I never got to drive it, would of been heaps of fun.

A

I would really like one of those. When I decided to do the Gumball in the USA I phoned Dodge, managed to get through to the "project leader" for the SRT and I blagged him to give me one on loan to do the event.

Well we had loads of convo's but, at the time they only had the prototype on the road, he said "Well Andy we have a problem, seems that the front lifts at 155 + mph so the development guys are not to keen to let you have it"

I said "Thats OK I'll keep it to 154mph, that will sort that little problem out". Surffice it to say I never got to drive it, would of been heaps of fun.

A

That will explain the front lip on the bumper they obviously decided was a must when going into production :D

Pics as promised :yeah:

Attachments

• PA040081.JPG
    PA040081.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 26
  • PA040082.JPG
    PA040082.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 7
  • PA040083.JPG
    PA040083.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 6
  • PA040084.JPG
    PA040084.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 12
  • PA040085.JPG
    PA040085.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 9
  • PA040086.JPG
    PA040086.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 12
  • PA040087.JPG
    PA040087.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_0257.jpg
    100_0257.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0266.jpg
    100_0266.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_0256.jpg
    100_0256.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 14
Would that fall under the commercial vehicle category?

I like that a lot - all except maybe the associated fuel bills!

Would that fall under the commercial vehicle category? I wonder if the revenue people would allow that to be fully written off to tax?

I like that a lot - all except maybe the associated fuel bills!

I believe it can be passed as commercial , this is why most suppliers quote the trucks with the VAT excluded , after all it has huge loading space , and the bulk of the towing equipment is already in place as well (just needs the little ball stuck on!)

Fuel could be an issue! not driven enough yet to see just how bad it is , and of course the sound from the Hennessey exhaust / headers is awesome so i am finding it difficult not to go high revs everywhere at present :yeah:

Last V-max I was at there was a VERY tuned one of these - it out dragged a CGT off the line and ran at 160something through the speed trap

Think the guy did say he had spent best part of 100K on mods though :eek:

Last V-max I was at there was a VERY tuned one of these - it out dragged a CGT off the line and ran at 160something through the speed trap

Think the guy did say he had spent best part of 100K on mods though :eek:

Hennessey , who done this one , do offer an 1100BHP conversion for the vehicle, basically the same 1100BHP they put in the Yellow Viper in my signature that got to 200mph 5 secs quicker than the Bugatti Veyron!:eek: That would be scary in one of these trucks!

Last edited:
That old bus is the exactly the same as my daily except I only have the measly std 500 horses :cry

I'm getting about 10 to the gallon if I'm carefull. If I start leaning on the throttle it drops significantly. It's a 2.5 ton monster. And my wife won't go anywhere in it....not even shopping :yeah:

They are a crack and I do have some interesting drags down the motorway. Handling is dia on anything other that a smooth road. The back end jumps across the road frightening the shit out of me most days.:thumbdown:

Treated as a commercial.

A rotax kart fits in the bed like a glove.

Back