Lamborghini Reventon

I can imagine it being a pretty hefty price, not my cup of tea (love the SV more :yum:)...but someone should get it !!!!
Go on Mandeep, get yer wallet out ! ;)

its a dead duck .sorry .:alright:
i would have been seriously pissed if i bought one of them , superceded in performance terms by a regular murci only a few months later .
not the best .

More about exclusivity though isn't it...as everything is superseded in performance by Veyron,Concord etc etc ;)

dont agree with the way they did it , the time between was taking the piss mate . it was advertised as the ultimate murci , it wasnt . anyone else would have put it out at the end of the cycle lambo just being greedy and taking the piss . stupid just stupid . it would have been a shitload more exclusive if it was the last of the murci's the best looking and the fastest .

dont agree with the way they did it , the time between was taking the piss mate . it was advertised as the ultimate murci , it wasnt . anyone else would have put it out at the end of the cycle lambo just being greedy and taking the piss . stupid just stupid . it would have been a shitload more exclusive if it was the last of the murci's the best looking and the fastest .

I agree, but they have somehow managed to find 10 more people to pay even more money for the Roadster version :eek:

I agree, but they have somehow managed to find 10 more people to pay even more money for the Roadster version :eek:

Not quite, I was offered the last build slot yesterday. The chaps at Sant Agata want to role up at Frankfurt and announce a full order book which it appears they haven't quite done

its a dead duck .sorry .:alright:
i would have been seriously pissed if i bought one of them , superceded in performance terms by a regular murci only a few months later .
not the best .

spot on, looks shite too.....fooking vertu and they are shite.

moz it'll make a great daily shitter.

all grey and stealthy, definite the right choice for these crunch times

Great idea, where do I send the cheque!

Tbh, I'd rather have an SV any day of the week - but I've scratched my Murci itch, waiting on the replacement car next

Back