Just did a Glenn....

Chris

Odin, Father of the North
Washing the car...nice soapy water...big bucket say 25 litres....open the car doors and washed the door slams etc....walked round the other side same again...shut the door...threw the last 10 litre over the roof, then started hosing it down with clean water...

Then....:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: ....I only left the drivers door open....:wall :wall :wall :wall

Oh well....now i'll have to clean the inside....

Chris said:
Washing the car...nice soapy water...big bucket say 25 litres....open the car doors and washed the door slams etc....walked round the other side same again...shut the door...threw the last 10 litre over the roof, then started hosing it down with clean water...

Then....:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: ....I only left the drivers door open....:wall :wall :wall :wall

Oh well....now i'll have to clean the inside....

Oi !!!!!

Why am i made out to be the dip shit of the forum :(

jeeeeeesh, all i did was put my boney little ass on my roof for a second:rolleyes:

anyone would think that was strange or something !!!:finger

G.

SimonM said:
Chris, for goodness sake there's a hose pipe ban:cus

Shame on you, shame:rolleyes:

There isn't a hosepipe ban everywhere you know.
None where I live.

(Although perhaps you know where he lives?)

I think the thing that amazes me the most is that Chris washes his own car ! :eek:

Don't you have any disused petrol stations manned by Eastern Europeans???? ;)

Sue

13th said:
I think the thing that amazes me the most is that Chris washes his own car ! :eek:

Sue

LOL :D

You mean the same Eastern Europeans who ploughed a valley in the bonnet of my brand new Range Rover Sport !!!?!?!??! :wall :wall

DMC said:
You mean the same Eastern Europeans who ploughed a valley in the bonnet of my brand new Range Rover Sport !!!?!?!??! :wall :wall

:eek: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO !

I'm not going to tell my Husband about that; he'll have me outside with a bucket and sponge! :scared:

Then Igor and Boris while thumping there palms with huge monkey wrenches, told me to leave their premises and they didn't know anything about the scratch in my 2 day old perfect brand new RRS, who only they had ever washed.. and it had been totally perfect the day before.. GRRRRRRRRRRRR :wall :wall

13th said:
:eek: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO !

I'm not going to tell my Husband about that; he'll have me outside with a bucket and sponge! :scared:

I hope you mean to wash the car.. ? :scared: :evil: :scared: :evil: ;) ;)

DMC said:
I hope you mean to wash the car.. ? :scared: :evil: :scared: :evil: ;) ;)

lol, :finger deff not showing him this thread now! last thing I need is to give him (more) ideas :p

Seriously though, we have never had any trouble with these car washes but then Rod does hover over them as they clean the cars. Still it has made me think!

Christ, i wouldn't let them West Africans anywhere near my beauty, have you seen the shit thats in them buckets.

Skitt
Chris did actually say.......
threw the last 10 litre over the roof, then started hosing it down with clean water...

But then there may not be a ban in Darset:out

SimonM said:
have you seen the shit thats in them buckets.

They have hot and cold running water at the garage we use, although I use the term "we" loosely as car cleaning clearly comes under "men's work" :)

13th said:

Sue
We do...."All American Car Wash"....but I sometime need to feel my car in get in touch with it.....Also clean the bits the lazy gits missed...

Chris, can you hear me laughing from here in the US? :evil:

Don't worry the interior can cope with it, just let it dry out thoroughly and lovingly massage the leather with a decent cleaner/protectant.

Damian

Back