Is anyone going to Royal Ascot ?

Moz

Banned
People,

Is anyone going to Royal Ascot at Ascot's newly refurbished grounds in late June ?

We are up there (10 of us) in one of the Corporate Hospitality areas on Ladies Day (Thurs 22nd) in case anyone is up there and fancies meeting up for some Pimms & Poo!

Someone told me there was going to be some horse racing there too!, but I'm just there to sample the booze!

Mosi said:
People,

Is anyone going to Royal Ascot at Ascot's newly refurbished grounds in late June ?

We are up there (10 of us) in one of the Corporate Hospitality areas on Ladies Day (Thurs 22nd) in case anyone is up there and fancies meeting up for some Pimms & Poo!

Someone told me there was going to be some horse racing there too!, but I'm just there to sample the booze!

We had a chance to go on 21st, but i decided i'd rather do a trackday
:)

Nick W said:
where is my invite you corporate shark?

if you want to get into SAS of course!!

LOL, we are going with a load of mates....no one would EVER do business with us again if we took them to an event that included alcohol in the equation!

Steve,

I am going on the 23rd (Friday). Going with a group of friends and will also be in the hospitality area soaking up some alcohol.

James.

DMC said:
Steve see you there.. i'm going with a load of mates... !! :D

Dave, are you there on the Thurs too then ?

We have a stretched Lincoln Navigator SUV all day which will double up as an ambulance no doubt! We have a ten seater table near the Royal enclosure in one of the Corp Hosp Tents....complimentary bar ALL DAY!! Oops!

We'll be there around 10.30-11am

Keep your mobile on.

yes mate.. the 22nd.. there's 5-6 of us.. all good lads from the city.

Will see you there !! (we're getting the train.. and paying for our beer !)

Good stuff Dave, lets deffo hook up.

I'm going to try my best to keep it together this time...I promise! :)

DMC said:
Don't forget to drink plenty of water.. from the minute you wake up .. ;)

Hmm, we are meeting at my gaff at 8.30am for bacon sarnies washed down with poo!

And my mate who works for A1 Stretch Limo's www.a1stretch.co.uk usually ensures the limo is rammed with a few extra bottles of the stuff gratis! ..... I fear we may well be falling out if the bloody thing by the time we get there!

Gareth said:
I will be there tomorrow as a guest of local client :)

i'll be sure to lookout for the Aylesbury posse :eek:

Gareth, email me your mobile number again - we should hook up for a drink :)

Which hospitality tent/function are you in

Mosi, I will be there tomorrow as a special guest of Walter Swinburn, a close friend of my family for many years. Dad used to work with him and other top trainers back in the 1975's. My mother is a racehorse owner and breeder!

Walter's horse will run at 15:10 - Ribblesdale Stakes. The horse is called Suzy Bliss.

I will be probably be in a Panoramic Restaurant/Bar with friends and will drink lots of free WINES and BEERS!!!!!!! :)

I was brought up in Newmarket all my life before I moved to Bucks in 2000 due to work purposes!

Mosi - enjoy it while you can! I am sorry that I can't be with you but I'll have a drink on you, dude!

Too much going on at work for me to visit ascot tomorrow . Sorry to say. Wont be able to join you guys. Have fun without me!

Back