GFWilliams Photography, the newest PureGT partner

GFWilliams

King Kong
I'm proud to become a partner with PureGT. I was introduced by Doug in August after I photographed his 458 and BlackiePaul was also raving about it on here when I did the shoot for him in July.

Since then I've done photo shoots for LuckyP, GregB, Goatozaki, Bazza G, 993rsr, Andy B and Dion. It's about time I became an official partner.

I've got a few new limited time Winter offers for PureGT members and their pals.

1. Pure GT price of a shoot £150 down from £200. This is for a 1/2 day on location and about 6-8 hours of editing time. Photos are all put on a CD so that you can do what you want with them.

2. Refer someone who has a shoot and receive a 16" x 12" print of any of my pictures. Perfect for if you've already had a shoot with me or are planning to have one in the near future. Valid until 01/01/2011. New offer after then!

3. Looking for a great christmas present for someone interested in cars?
Take a look at my canvas print shop: http://www.gfwilliams.net/shop/
I can print any of photos, so if you want one that isn't there drop me a pm.

I shall be at Silverstone on the 12th for the trackday with my camera. If you want me to take photos of your car throughout the day, let me know. It won't be just action shots, it will show a story throughout the day on and off track. If you are interested in this, just post on this thread to let me know. I'll be selling CD's after the event through this section and my website.

I shall post up a selection of my favourite photos I've taken tomorrow.

George

Thanks. I shall also be posting up some of my favourite photos I've taken on here.

To start, here is my current favourite:
4755073248_a82c674028_b.jpg

It means a lot to me as the F430 Spyder was the first nice car I really drove properly. Since driving a lot of other cars since it's still one of my favourite cars.

George

Good stuff.

Thanks for all your help with the rig set up, btw. I've purchased all the parts, just need to get some more practice in.

Good luck !

edit by GFW:
To keep this thread about GFWilliams' Photos only. Happy to discuss photography techniques and give feedback on photos in the photography section of the forum :tu Picture did look good though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the kind words people :)

This photo reminds me of Summer. I drove down to Goodwood at 4am on a Summers morning and this was one of the best photos of the day. A very simple and natural photo.

4982758965_9eab8863ca_b.jpg

Elms - I notice L100NY on your avatar, wasn't there a 355 on Gumball with that reg that was written off big style?!

Back on topic, all the best GFW, your photos are bloody fantastic...some of the best I have seen.

Elms - I notice L100NY on your avatar, wasn't there a 355 on Gumball with that reg that was written off big style?!

Back on topic, all the best GFW, your photos are bloody fantastic...some of the best I have seen.

Diff L100NY, this L100NY is my brother

good luck George. your pictures have been excellent to date and i always look forward to seeing your photoshoots.

I've bought a few of Georges canvases now and they are blooming brilliant. His style of photography really suits the texture (has that texture changed George with the last one?) and the pics come to life!!

George do you have a pic....of the pic...of the last one I've had off you??? Post it up!!

Anyway. He's a bargain. But probably not for long (if he's got any sense (doubt that!:haha:))

Pete

Not got the most recent picture I did for you Pete, but here are a few photos of a few recent canvases.
I swapped canvas suppliers about 1/2 way through the summer and the canvases aren't just better quality, but also don't wear.

You've got to see them in real life to appreciate the quality as I'm sure people will agree with.

148352_120702861325342_100001568858165_135014_5498817_n.jpg

148169_120702837992011_100001568858165_135013_7931484_n.jpg

61902_431362348284_788358284_5255695_2293008_n.jpg

Fair play lad. Like I said before, I think the work is top notch, and could well turn into a nice little earner. All the best!

Might have to employ your services next year if I have to sell my car. Will want some really good quality shots as mementos.

Good stuff.

Thanks for all your help with the rig set up, btw. I've purchased all the parts, just need to get some more practice in.

Good luck !

edit by GFW:
To keep this thread about GFWilliams' Photos only. Happy to discuss photography techniques and give feedback on photos in the photography section of the forum :tu Picture did look good though!

Sorry about that, should have known better. Just wanted to say thanks!

Good luck !

Back