Getting a kart...

PM me a few options please Dave - want a competitive kart though so Kelgate is esential IMO

also your charges to run my own kart at race and practice days vs arrive and drive your kart package please

2007 Gillard 010 rolling chassis with slick wheels & tyres
Ogden prepared and sealed Rotax FR125 Max engine
Red Unico 08 CIK bodywork with Gillard decal set
XL Tillet seat
Front & Rear Torsion bar set

Price: £2,338.00

Optional S/H extras: Alfano £169.00, Kelgate brake system £322.00 (both fitted)

We collected your chassis today Glenn and it's now in the workshop being built up to your full spec.........it's looking good mate :yeah:

I'll take some pics for you when it's finished mate but you'll have to post them up for me :D

The new 010B's are arriving next week and we took delivery of a couple of new engines today so it's all starting to come together, we'll have to have an official opening soon and maybe get a photo of the full race team with karts all together before they hit the track :yeah: :)

so is there a PGT kart race team or is it just Clive and Max trying to feel young?

The way it's currently looking is that we will have 3 PureGT guys racing with us at various events over the coming season :yeah:

this means that RS Racing could have 5 senior drivers on the grid at some meetings, which should fun :D

Glenn will have his own kart prepared and run by us, Clive is currently trying to decide which way to go, and Jonny Finfast will be doing some arrive & drive with us as I understand it :tu

this means that RS Racing could have 5 senior drivers on the grid at some meetings, which should fun :D

dave6

sounds like a hoot and i bet those senior citizen races still offer some pretty good competition.

keep us up to date when and where as i think the competition between these guys could get quite intense and will be better to watch than the track days.

Do you go and pic them all up in a hopper bus for each event?:rofl:

:rofl: it's called the senior class but anyone who is 16 years or over in the season can race in the seniors :D

My son Jamie is only 15 years old but we have put him up to the seniors this year because he was 14 kgs over the junior weight limit as he's over 6 ft tall..........so it's not just old gits.

Jamie went out and won his first final at Blackbushe in the senior class last Sarturday :cool:

After seeing Robs roll last week I think we all deserve to be on the blue bus for being daft enough to do this :eek: :finger

:eek: as much as i enjoyed the karting this week at MK (yes toy karts i know) i think watching this may be the best fun!

We're racing at Forest Edge Kart Club this weekend which is at Barton stacey on the A303 between Basingstoke and Andover.

This is the 2nd round of the club championship and it should be highly competitive :D

We're racing at Forest Edge Kart Club this weekend which is at Barton stacey on the A303 between Basingstoke and Andover.

This is the 2nd round of the club championship and it should be highly competitive :D

Where's me Kart Dave ?? :dontknow: :D

Dave - whens the next practice date ? 1more practice then a race entry i think

Dave - whens the next practice date ? 1more practice then a race entry i think

Clive you chicken..........I've fully prepared the kart for this weekend for you :finger

Only joking mate :)

How about Wednesday April 16th at Whilton Mill for the next practice day ?

Clive you chicken..........I've fully prepared the kart for this weekend for you :finger

That would be cool for me in the new kart Dave :)

Looks ok in the diary to me

Still trying to decide between buying or hiring

Got to decide this week on either the expensive rebuild spec on my M3 engine (2.3L) or the REALLY expensive rebuild spec on my M3 engine (2.5L) - guess this will make my mind up !!

Red ones are fastest BTW ;)

Here she is......

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• kart1.jpg
    kart1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 11
  • kart2.jpg
    kart2.jpg