Insight into his office...

Attachments

• ScouseOffice_1.jpg
    ScouseOffice_1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 25
  • ScouseKeyboard_1.jpg
    ScouseKeyboard_1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 21
Actually I'm quite chilled today, the troops have been behaving and I've conducted a couple of verbal warnings situations in order to fire a warning shot across the bows!

Some good sized deals have been done this week too, July is already shaping up to be a good month :)

Also, its nearly Friday....which always puts me in a good mood.

And best of all......we have the pointy headed techies in getting our Blackberries all up and running - so a new toy to play with tonight :)

Mosi said:
Actually I'm quite chilled today, the troops have been behaving and I've conducted a couple of verbal warnings situations in order to fire a warning shot across the bows!

Some good sized deals have been done this week too, July is already shaping up to be a good month :)

Also, its nearly Friday....which always puts me in a good mood.

And best of all......we have the pointy headed techies in getting our Blackberries all up and running - so a new toy to play with tonight :)
And the weather is good....

I'm looking forward to DTM at Brands on Sunday.....woooo...hooo....

Chris said:
And the weather is good....

I'm looking forward to DTM at Brands on Sunday.....woooo...hooo....

Yep me too, I'll be with the cheap seats not the posh party

Gastro said:
Yep Me too........... should be good in that VIP area :beers:

I'm at Brands too on Sunday in hospitality area, so let me know where you'll be and I'll come and have a pint or two with you all. :)

MIKED said:
I'm at Brands too on Sunday in hospitality area, so let me know where you'll be and I'll come and have a pint or two with you all. :)

Yes definitely........... look for the two guys standing behind their pregnant counterparts :D

Back