ERM are new sponsors of PureGT

XNq2Mz0.jpg

How much to clear a route home next time the M25 becomes a car park so everyone then goes on the A25 doubling my journey time?

Cant think what I might need your services for but will think.

If you come across anything lying around whilst helping others that would sort next doors dogs that bloody yap all the time let me know, Ill even yet you throw it over the fence & we can share a beer as the mission is executed

Is it just disposal or can you supply as well? :finger

We can't supply live devices, but if you need a pretend bomb with lots of curly wires Kaz, to put the fear of God into neighbours, potential new boyfriends for Lilly, DL's servicing department, etc, no problem!

British quality Rob! We can supply CP, HEAT, surveillance hardware and training too!

http://www.explosiveriskmanagement.com/consultancy.html

It's surprising, to me at least, how much ordanance is still lying about this place from '91. 24 years later we still have to get areas cleared prior to starting work. Really brings home to you how bad the situation must be in less developed conflict zones.

Probably of greater concern is the availability of firearms. One of our Korean contractors had an armed break in to one of their sites last week. The intruders shot the guard dogs, security ran off, but the Koreans ate the evidence. ;)

Cant think what I might need your services for but will think.

If you come across anything lying around whilst helping others that would sort next doors dogs that bloody yap all the time let me know, Ill even yet you throw it over the fence & we can share a beer as the mission is executed

Haha Stuart, we might be a bit expensive just to deal with a yapping dog!

It's surprising, to me at least, how much ordanance is still lying about this place from '91. 24 years later we still have to get areas cleared prior to starting work. Really brings home to you how bad the situation must be in less developed conflict zones.

Probably of greater concern is the availability of firearms. One of our Korean contractors had an armed break in to one of their sites last week. The intruders shot the guard dogs, security ran off, but the Koreans ate the evidence. ;)

A solution to Stuart's drama! Get the Korean's to do some gardening until the yapping stops...

:yeah:

Back