DONINGTON THREE HOUR SUNDAY 2ND AUGUST - PGT OFFER

I mean shared with David Hornsleys slick shod cars series ? are they not at this event ?
They are, will let Claire answer ! Probably depends on entries in each event and we may run together I suppose as per. first Rocky race.

They are, will let Claire answer ! Probably depends on entries in each event and we may run together I suppose as per. first Rocky race.

It's just that I was thinking if that was the case I might as well run on slicks and have more cars to race against ?

Um - I need to learn how to drive properly first :)

you would be fine - surely a mx5 cant be beyond anyone :finger ideal first race IMO especially if you did it with someone like Maxx in your team. less pressure for ultimate pace in endurance and more about consistency

It's just that I was thinking if that was the case I might as well run on slicks and have more cars to race against ?

We did run together last time, but that was because 360 only had four entries.....we have more than that (another has come in today) I cannot just "take over" the ERS race

Next year the definition will change because the 360 Allcomers will become The 360 Last Century All Comers...and any car newer than 2000 will have to race with the ERS....but theres going to be a lot of change next year I promise....providing we get enough support...SO C'MON GET YOUR ENTRIES IN....YOU ARE GETTING IT FOR £100 OFF!!!!! PGT...WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

Claire,

Any news on the timetable yet please?
I mainly need to know when your race will finish?

Thanks

Claire,

Any news on the timetable yet please?
I mainly need to know when your race will finish?

Thanks

Sorry it finishes at 6.35

And Eduardo Freitas has confirmed he will be there...wow imagine that signature on your upgrade licence card (not that you lot bother with them by the sounds of it!!! ha ha )
I will post the timetable link here in a bit

Back