Cayenne Diesel by TECHART Turbo Look

pht9

Boy Racer
We give the Cayenne Diesel a 'makeover' by fitting the OE parts from the Cayenne Turbo model, and adding TECHART Aerokit I parts to complete the look

8176340947_5c8af1e3e8.jpg

8176376636_b67895de49.jpg

8176347469_ac30790a7b.jpg

8176381946_09753527e8.jpg

Looks lush.

Is that cobbled from turbo donors that have been fully techarted, and some springs?

The first cars that we did used the original take off parts from Magnum builds, but it has proven successful that now we buy a kit of parts from Porsche to cater for the builds that we have.

Looks much better. How much lower is it!?

We offer either lowering springs -30mm or an air suspension ECU that recalibrates the suspension settings to allow it to run lower, also a trick feature that automatically drops the car to loading level when you activate the locking system, making entry and access easier, plus looks pretty cool in the lower setting when parked

Looks factory, which is a good thing

You should pic up some new punters who don't want the full yahoo etc.

If I had the money, I'd have one for a family bus. Subtle yet eye catching.

Thats looks ace :tu

What kind of money are you looking at fitted and painted Phil? not including wheels obviously.....

Lee, its around £12k fitted/painted for the turbo front conversion, extended arches, all trims colour coded, front and rear spoilers, Headlamp/Tail-light covers, Daytime running lights as seen in the pictures.

The turbo front conversion starts at £2500, plus choice of DRL system, either OE Turbo, or the TECHART version, as the standard diesel lamps are different and will not fit.

That conversion looks incredible without being OTT. Really like it. I need the Panamera to come down in price so I can buy one and take it to you!

Back