Carrera GTs

markmullen

Boy Racer
I've got two available:

A Silver with Ascot Brown and Black interior UK car, 3000 miles, full history, perfect. Should be in the showroom early next week

A Silver car with delivery mileage available soon, details to follow.

As always my contact details are in my signature, anything I can do just call or email

I wonder what the new employers would think if I turned up on Monday in one of these? Would tongues wag?

They'd think "If he can make that much money; how much will he be earning for us? Glad we gave him a job; not let him go to one of our rivals!"

Just hire one for a week at least.

They are the best supercar - If I had the money then it would be a no question purchase. They are worth £200 for the sound alone plus they are subtle

They are the best supercar - If I had the money then it would be a no question purchase. They are worth £200 for the sound alone plus they are subtle

Agreed, the noise is just amazing, best car ever:yeah:

Need to break open the piggy bank and see if I have enough to buy one:haha: Bollox, only £50 in there :(

We had a guards red car we sold in the Autumn, it had AWE straight through pipes, we had a work experience lad cleaning the showroom behind the car when John fired it up, the work experience lad lifted clean off the floor!!

ETA We've got the last silver car we sold awaiting collection in the showroom, a black car we sold this week and the 3k mile silver car all in the showroom next week. I think I better call the insurers!

Back