Car Magazine: Why Brits slate Lewis Hamilton

But the team were found to have been using the information, and therefore could be seen, whether they did or not, to have gained an advantage.

Therefore this took it outside of the realms of the two individuals, and meant that the team needed to be punished. And if the team need to be punished, then surely the drivers do too ...

Hamilton has got where he is with natural ability, nothing else.
The stopwatch cannot lie.
Raw speed cannot be fabricated.

Well I think Lewis was awesome in Japan. Made Alonso look rubbish. I LOVED the close-to-not-very-sporting slowing down/speeding up/slowing down/speeding up thing he did as the pace car was getting ready to pull over. I was on the edge of my seat from the moment the first pace car episode was over and the race started. Best race for a long time.

Well I think Lewis was awesome in Japan. Made Alonso look rubbish. I LOVED the close-to-not-very-sporting slowing down/speeding up/slowing down/speeding up thing he did as the pace car was getting ready to pull over. I was on the edge of my seat from the moment the first pace car episode was over and the race started. Best race for a long time.

Yeah, i was watching that bit thinking the same, good on him :yeah:

Back