Camberley Kart Club - Saturday dates

daved6

Boy Racer
We will be attending the following CKC Saturday race and practice days at the Blackbush Airport circuit.

27th June: race day

11th July: practice day

8th August: practice day

22nd August: race day

We can provide full arrive and drive facilities including all of the equipment and clothing required for a safe days karting.

This is an ideal circuit for guys new to karting as it is a relatively short circuit and is easy to learn, although still a challange to drive fast! Jamie currently holds the lap record for the senior max class :D

Cool. I take my son up there on some Saturdays ewhen we hear the racing from our house. If the weather is good we'll come up on those days and say hi. Lovely circuit, fast cars and an excitable 3 year ld all make for a grand mornings entertainment

Cool. I take my son up there on some Saturdays ewhen we hear the racing from our house. If the weather is good we'll come up on those days and say hi. Lovely circuit, fast cars and an excitable 3 year ld all make for a grand mornings entertainment

In that case we'll look forward to seeing you both, we always have the coffee & biscuits on the go and you can sit him in the karts, he'll love it :tu

The boys are numbers 16 & 17 in senior max (white numbers on blue background)

We have a race lorry with a RS Racing and a picture of a Radical SR3 on the side, you won't miss it :D

The boys are numbers 16 & 17 in senior max (white numbers on blue background)

We have a race lorry with a RS Racing and a picture of a Radical SR3 on the side, you won't miss it :D

Who does all your livery mate!!??
we're about 100 feet from you!! :haha: :yeah:
I've just part wrapped my 4S - pop up and have alook if ya like!!??
Unit 43

Thanks for popping over Lee, it was good to meet you!

I'll drop the new bodywork and sticker kit over for you tomorrow so you can have a look :tu

Good news - wifey is out for part of the day, so the kids and I will pop over in the morning this Saturday to have a looksee.

See you there!!!

Dave - had an X-ray Friday and have a cracked rib ! will stay out of Ken's fat boy seat next time :finger

Dave - had an X-ray Friday and have a cracked rib ! will stay out of Ken's fat boy seat next time :finger

ouch! that will be painful for while :D

Don't worry Clive I've got you're spec sorted out for the next karting day mate......std gillard brake with new pads, ML 1/4 covered Tillet seat, 07 race motor with metal clutch, sorted :yeah:

Just have to get your head down and catch Glenn next time :tu

Just have to get your head down and catch Glenn next time :tu

He has got much more consistant since he started racing these Porsche things ! - if I can get settled in the right kart with a working brake I will have him next time ;)

Game on then boys :D

Take a look at the dates that I've posted up for Whilton Mill and Forest Edge and let me know what suits and I'll get the karts sorted ;)

Dave

Thanks very much for this morning - the kids loved it, especially going in the Kart - that's all the spoke about on the way home. Your boys are top guys too :yeah:

We stayed on the hill by the 1st straight until the end of your boy's 1st heat; they were in a different class, easily coming 1st and 2nd; no wonder Jamie holds the lap record there. The troops got restless hence the early exit but had a lovely time, as did I.

Fingers crossed you can make it to Goodwood next Friday. I'll be there from 7am

My son Thomas in one of the Karts
27062009191.jpg

My daughter Daisy in the same Kart
27062009193.jpg

Daisy & Thomas on the truck
27062009194.jpg

Dave's sons and Thomas
27062009192.jpg

Long walk home at the back end of the Airport :)
27062009187.jpg

Hope the boys carried on their good racing and did well in the Final

Good to meet you Greg, I'm glad the kids enjoyed themselves :)

The boys both qualified 1st and 2nd on the front row for the final and then drove a lights to flag victory without any incidents :yeah:

Jonathan made the pole with Jamie second, all I said to them was to make sure they got around the first corner without any contact with each other, which they both managed to do this time :D

Not sure that I'll be able to make Goodwood as we are out testing on wednesday then we are also racing next weekend and I've got to sort out all the equipment and load the lorry Friday, but I'll see if I can make.

Back