BMW Motorsport Contact Details?

Kevin Bird

Boy Racer
I am trying to get contact details for BMW Motorsport in the UK or Germany, the website is hopeless and I can't seem to register on their intranet. I need specific parts for a 1 series that are only available from them. Can anyone help?

Ring me on 07816 845945
Cheers
Phil
TorqueSpeed

I am trying to get contact details for BMW Motorsport in the UK or Germany, the website is hopeless and I can't seem to register on their intranet. I need specific parts for a 1 series that are only available from them. Can anyone help?

Castle Combe saloon cars, was a long debate about regs to increase engine size to 3.2 to allow the M3s in but wasn't agreed.

Castle Combe saloon cars, was a long debate about regs to increase engine size to 3.2 to allow the M3s in but wasn't agreed.

Again? They did that same volte face about 5 years ago after I had changed my blown engine for a 3.2, making it ineligible. Annoying as they had previously agreed.

Anyway, racing on road tyres is for billies.

Yeah, i was told they had said yes, then no again. Judging from comments the concern was the M3s would run away with it. I never understand the idea of road tyres really for racing, the issues on costs are no where near what people think.

Some of the 2 litre turbo fwd cars and near BTCC engined 206s etc are easily as fast as any M3 on (list 1A!!!) road tyres.

Good for the cslcup, though :tu

Some of the 2 litre turbo fwd cars and near BTCC engined 206s etc are easily as fast as any M3 on (list 1A!!!) road tyres.

Good for the cslcup, though :tu

Bill Brockbank has a 550bhp Ibiza that is mental, and Kev Bird's Leon it a powered by something a inch short of a RR Olympus...:D

I said that, some of the cars there are manic (and IMO utterly wasted on road tyres) so i didn't think the M3s would run away at all but not my call.

Getting close to deal for CSL cup now so should be able to announce something in next 2 weeks I hope.

Back