Anyone need a 41m tub?

Don't like the colour !

Eddie Jordan is struggling to sell his old barge, he's knocked something like £2m off in the last few months.

Know nothing about boats, but seems very cheap?

Was in Banus last week and this would fit right in?!

That is VERY cheap for a 41m boat. the one i was on last week was 39m

semi old at 2003, but not terrible.

Budget 1.5m to 2m a year to run it.

That is VERY cheap for a 41m boat. the one i was on last week was 39m

semi old at 2003, but not terrible.

Budget 1.5m to 2m a year to run it.

That's the worry with these, buying it isn't the problem its even when it's parked up it's spunking money on all the things like staff....then having to deal with the fall out when the bastards use it for drug running when your back is turned! :eek:

it does look like a lot of boat for the money, as said I imagine its running it that would be the killer

That's the worry with these, buying it isn't the problem its even when it's parked up it's spunking money on all the things like staff....then having to deal with the fall out when the bastards use it for drug running when your back is turned! :eek:

Shirley, one bloke could untie it and hoof off to sea? Girlfriend to microwave a bit of scran and sit in the hot tub?

Hehehhehe...

Last edited:
Christ, really, £150k per month?

Yep, if you wanted to use it at all. 45k to fill it. 2 waitress, captain plus 3 to 4 deck hands chef, plus the pace boats break is terryfying.
mooring costs etc.

rule of thumb is 10% of new cost per year. this is now easily a 20mil plus boat new.
as they get older the fact they were cheaper originally (i'd guess 15m, boats have got a lot more expensive in the last 10 years) is negated by the fact they break a lot more!
hence something this size is a proper nightmare to sell.

makes supercars seem sensible!

it does look like a lot of boat for the money, as said I imagine its running it that would be the killer

So much more to a boat or plane than its looks. How is it inside. What's the quality of the furnishings and equipment ? What are the engines ? What are the buoyancy devices. We used to ship molasses with oil tankers when I was a bambino but can tell you those sheds were not worth a lot.

So much more to a boat or plane than its looks. How is it inside. What's the quality of the furnishings and equipment ? What are the engines ? What are the buoyancy devices. We used to ship molasses with oil tankers when I was a bambino but can tell you those sheds were not worth a lot.

Sam, you are a true connoisseur.

Fuck owning anything like that.

Hire a nice one for a couple of weeks every 5 years or so, itch scratched.....

Back