Anyone flying this week?

Another one for LCY - easy access and a doddle to check-in and use.
They halted the construction of the new arrivals/departure lounge at lockdown with no indication of works resuming. Balfour Beatty were the M&E contractor for the services, I'm on a retainer to complete the design !.
Increasing the capacity with only take away some of its attraction.
Bloody hate Stansted.

Some US airports have upgraded their x-ray machines so that you don't need to remove anything from your bag.
Really sped thing up - despite me accidentally leaving a large bottle of water in the carry on. The TSA guy just removed the water and I was through in 30 seconds.
Immigration in JFK was very slow though.
They still open your fucking golf bag though and empty it all out.

Cool BA has dropped the mask requirement to and from the US that will be handy when I return later this week.

Not that they bothered enforcing it earlier this week where I sit on long haul planes ;) all I’m saying is I was consuming food and drink for a while lol

Cool BA has dropped the mask requirement to and from the US that will be handy when I return later this week.

Not that they bothered enforcing it earlier this week where I sit on long haul planes ;) all I’m saying is I was consuming food and drink for a while lol
What is the rule? I only realised I was not wearing one when on the plane last week and realised others were not!

What is the rule? I only realised I was not wearing one when on the plane last week and realised others were not!
Well BA’s policy is if they are flying to or from a country that has a mask mandate for transportation then you have to wear it on the plane if not then you don’t (I guess this was the case on your flight) - a judge in the US has just overturned the TSA rule so BA changed the requirement yesterday

Apparently 70% of air rage incidents have been mask related so the airlines can’t wait to take that risk away from their staff

Well BA’s policy is if they are flying to or from a country that has a mask mandate for transportation then you have to wear it on the plane if not then you don’t (I guess this was the case on your flight) - a judge in the US has just overturned the TSA rule so BA changed the requirement yesterday

Apparently 70% of air rage incidents have been mask related so the airlines can’t wait to take that risk away from their staff
ty. i bet most of those actually are triggered by alcohol...

Back