Any interest in karting at Rye House - May 28th? please add names to list.

JK83, Can you put me and James down for 2 places if thats ok? do you need money up front or pay on the day?

I'll be paying the track myself in lump sum to help keep their transaction cost down and secure a better price so I'll be looking to collect this off people in advance so I dont have a load of people drop out on the day and I end up a few hundred out of pocket :) (its happened before)

Its just a case of finding a date that people can do though.

No problem, we are only based at Stansted, so not a million miles away from you, where are you based in Cambridge, as I used to live in and around that area many moons ago?

I'll be paying the track myself in lump sum to help keep their transaction cost down and secure a better price so I'll be looking to collect this off people in advance so I dont have a load of people drop out on the day and I end up a few hundred out of pocket :) (its happened before)

Its just a case of finding a date that people can do though.

Definite's list based on May 28th 7pm. £77 per head hoping to get down to nearer £65 per head but price TBC

1 - JK83
2 - CASTUNE (John)
3 - CASTUNE (James)
4 - Ken
5 - UH-Matt
6 - Mollox

shame you cant make it george but have to just choose a date somewhere. If we cant get the numbers here then I'll have to put it back into June but Im really busy june and the further away it gets the less interested people will be I reckon.

Out of interest would you be free the sunday 29th? and what does everyone else think about the sunday 29th if lots cant make the 28th?

shame you cant make it george but have to just choose a date somewhere. If we cant get the numbers here then I'll have to put it back into June but Im really busy june and the further away it gets the less interested people will be I reckon.

Out of interest would you be free the sunday 29th? and what does everyone else think about the sunday 29th if lots cant make the 28th?

I'm literally busy all of may. Got the VMax and a shoot for Jan as the only interesting things I'm doing in May due to exams. Last exam is on the 31st May :)

Don't worry about me, I'll make it along to the next one you do :tu

Definite's list based on May 28th 7pm. £77 per head hoping to get down to nearer £65 per head but price TBC

1 - JK83
2 - CASTUNE (John)
3 - CASTUNE (James)
4 - Ken
5 - UH-Matt

Not a definite for that day I'm afraid. If I'm free I'm in, but won't know til a little closer to the time

Yes, lots of interest. I may well be in UK for a number of reasons, not least because my motor needs a major service/MOT, prob at Maztech.
Let me see if it plays out. Have relatives in Linton, would love to pop up and see you guys at CA some time.

Ah nuts, I'll be at Daytona MK on 28th - have a great time Rye House is plenty fun, absolutely pissed it down there last time I went :tu

Great circuit... I am at Dunkerswell all day with my boys in their Honda's, otherwise I would of loved this. Next time...

Back