997GT2 with TECHART Formula III lightweight forged alloys

pht9

Boy Racer
Quite rare in Red, complete with the Formula III alloys in Satin black

6125382514_d140db01f3.jpg

Thanks Rob !

Dan, TECHART FORMULA wheels are cast, the FORMULA III are forged, quite a difference in weight between them

If you ask me actual weights cannot recall from memory, but if you are interested in a set, I will have the techincal detail in my office

Thanks Rob !

Dan, TECHART FORMULA wheels are cast, the FORMULA III are forged, quite a difference in weight between them

If you ask me actual weights cannot recall from memory, but if you are interested in a set, I will have the techincal detail in my office

Cool.... always a bugbear of mine that the formula's weighed a ton because I always loved the design but passed up on more than one set because of the weight. Will ponder wheels in due course - gotta get my engine back in the car first tho !!

Cool.... always a bugbear of mine that the formula's weighed a ton because I always loved the design but passed up on more than one set because of the weight. Will ponder wheels in due course - gotta get my engine back in the car first tho !!

engine out ? what you up to ? :)

Quite rare in Red, complete with the Formula III alloys in Satin black

6125382514_d140db01f3.jpg

Quite rare...only two Guards Red 997 GT2 in RHD officially imported through Porsche GB. Only one of these has later touch screen PCM. One was sold through OPC Tonbridge and I think the other one started life in Leicester and whichever OPC services that area.

Quite rare...only two Guards Red 997 GT2 in RHD officially imported through Porsche GB. Only one of these has later touch screen PCM. One was sold through OPC Tonbridge and I think the other one started life in Leicester and whichever OPC services that area.

Definitely not accurate... I know of another PCM3 guards GT2 sold by neither of the above as I toyed with the idea of purchasing it.

Guards is an amazing colour for the 7GT2... my favourite in fact - really suits it !

Phil,

Any chance we can see some more pics of the car. 997 GT2's are stunning and Guards Red has to be THE colour for one !

Regards

Tim

Everybody likes Guards red until it comes to selling. Then, Everyone is too scared of it. Fookin silly if you ask me!! i had this problem when i was selling my gen 2. I think this GT2 looks stunning by the way!!

Very true Martin - I know of 2 Guards 997 Gt2's for sale in the last 12mths (both PCM3 cars), both of which were tough to shift.

Still my fav colour for the model tho !

Nah, not me matey. Looked like a good'un though.

You should've gone for it. There's only 50 997GT2's in the UK, so quite a rare beast - especially if looked after and free from horrid rev range activity.

Back