20-25k all rounder...

Finfast

Boy Racer
Ideally looking for a vw golf dsg edition 30, but if anyone else has got any bright ideas, they would be welcome...
And no Chalkie I don't want a Smart car you mincer...

Last edited:
Gone off r32s, golf R's too pricey, csl hmm had two and want something newer really, like the 335i but would need auto...
Chalkie, you're a twit

please dont think ive gone mad but for a daily drive i dont think you can beat :
skoda-fabia-rs-conceptLR.jpg

turbo and supercharged engine ( like a gruppe b ) with pdk shifters and 40mog . i want ...

or how about a 135 like mine with a diff new springs and tyres they rock !

Knew about the auto, that is why I suggested dct! From late 2008 (I think) the 335i (coupe only) came with a twin clutch rather than the old torque converter auto.

seriously considering a Fabia and still thinking about it, fully specd car circa 14k, its a steal... trouble is if i order one now i wont get it until August... so might as well wait a month for september plate change car... Liking the green though or white... you can get one on hp for about 200 a month, free tyres and brakes :)

Last edited:
like the M5 but i'd want the estate version and they're a little too pricey... and heavy... want something light really...

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you want it for exactly but for general tearing about I'm more than happy with my 335d, yes i know its a satan fuel burner and its only available in auto (paddles on steering wheel) but stick an e-maps remap on it for £350.00 and you have one fast yet economical car which isn't a bad looker but mainly its rear wheel drive! 350bhp and 516LB/Ft torque make for some fun driving!
Its down fall is a hard ride and with its runflats any potholes are an absolute no no! But 44mpg if you stick to the speed limits with 30-35 if you don't. £325.00 a year to insure.

But the petrol is faster as standard, revs better and comes with a better twin clutch gearbox and can still be remapped, the only argument the d wins is the fuel economy one, and even that falls down unless you do mega miles? All IMO as an avid diesel hater ;)

seriously considering a Fabia and still thinking about it, fully specd car circa 14k, its a steal... trouble is if i order one now i wont get it until August... so might as well wait a month for september plate change car... Liking the green though or white... you can get one on hp for about 200 a month, free tyres and brakes :)

i wanted a green one when they came out and got quoted a 6 month wait !!!!!!

awesome things . i hear vw group may ditch that engine because its so over-engineered and expensive to produce . im glad you didnt think me mad btw

Back