X-Bow build pictures

Backdraft

Boy Racer
With all this technical talk I thought it is about time we shared some of our best pictures with you so you can see what we have really been doing to your lovely X-bows!
You can click on the thunbnails to see the pictures in full size.

Best Regards
BDM Mark

Interesting, whats the hole for between the inlet valves, is it Direct injection ?...

Latest news

Your car is still hear wearing 360 bhp just waiting for its silky new DSG gearbox.
Just make the call and it shall be done :evil:

bdmxbow.jpg

Best Regards
BDM Mark

BDM 360 kit

How much is a 360 conversion, and how much more for a sequential?
Hi Marius,

Thanks for the reply.

BDM Xbow 360 kit £2495 plus vat.
http://www.backdraftmotorsport.com/shop-ktm-xbow/bdmxbow360-kit/flypage.tpl.html

We are still looking into doing a full sequential box and estimate the box to cost 8-10k. The DSG is an awesome box with availability and the fastest gear changes you can imagine. Price for DSG also to be confirmed.

Best Regards
BDM Mark

When i had my R32 , there were issues with the dsg box not being able to cope with too much torque/ power . Are you modfing the box to cope.

Another pain i found with my old car was when in manual mode it would still change down on occasion when you did not want it to when you were full throttle as if you were hitting the kick down point. Have you remapped the software to take this out ?

Keith

Your car is still hear wearing 360 bhp just waiting for its silky new DSG gearbox.
Just make the call and it shall be done :evil:

bdmxbow.jpg

Best Regards
BDM Mark

cant afford

these x-bow guys are proud owners with a bit unrealistic hopes on pricing

lets wait a bit until prices come down:evil: :evil:

DSG

When i had my R32 , there were issues with the dsg box not being able to cope with too much torque/ power . Are you modfing the box to cope.

Another pain i found with my old car was when in manual mode it would still change down on occasion when you did not want it to when you were full throttle as if you were hitting the kick down point. Have you remapped the software to take this out ?

Keith

we have mapped the DSG cars when in manual mode they will only change up and down when told to!
Launch control is also optimised with mapping. These boxes are so fast they need to be driven to be believed.
Yet to see strength issues with the latest DSG boxes. In a light car it is even less of a problem.

Regards
Mark

we have mapped the DSG cars when in manual mode they will only change up and down when told to!
Launch control is also optimised with mapping. These boxes are so fast they need to be driven to be believed.
Yet to see strength issues with the latest DSG boxes. In a light car it is even less of a problem.

Regards
Mark

I wish i that was available when i had my old car , it was the main reson i sold it !

Keith

Back